News:

One day, I shall make the news feed. Then they'll see. Then they'll all see! Mwahahahaha!!!!

Main Menu

Some Definitions

Started by e, May 14, 2008, 06:49:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

e

Erisian, n. - One who lives in Eris, France.
Example Sentence: I've never met an Erisian who didn't like baguettes.

Eristic, adj. - strategies using readily accessible, though loosely applicable, information to control problem-solving in human beings and machines.
Example Sentence: The programmer used an eristic process to create a machine that made hot dogs without the buns.

Discord, v. - To remove the cord from a pair of pants, trousers, or other item of clothing, thus rendering it un-keep-up-able.
Example Sentence: The police officer was caught with his pants down in a moment of discord.

Discordian, n. - One who goes around depantsing people.  Also, as adj., of or relating to a Discordian.
Example Sentence: The man was arrested for frequent discordian activities.

BIP, n. - The sound a RADAR makes.
Example Sentence: The RADAR screen went BIP, BIP, BIP as the unidentified vessel got closer.

Roger, v. - To vomit hatred and anger instead of bile.
Example Sentence: The man was so sick that when he leaned over the toilet he rogered instead of losing his lunch.

Cramulus

e

Cram, v. - To cultivate a moustache.
Example Sentence: The man was cramming so hard you could see the hairs sprout on his lip even without time-lapse photography.

hooplala

"Rogering" means something quite different in Britain, IIRC.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

mynameislion

Iason Ouabache

Quote from: TheStripèdOne on May 14, 2008, 06:49:58 PM
Example Sentence: The man was so sick that when he leaned over the toilet he rogered instead of losing his lunch.
:mittens:
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: TheStripèdOne on May 14, 2008, 06:49:58 PM
Erisian, n. - One who lives in Eris, France.
Example Sentence: I've never met an Erisian who didn't like baguettes.

Eristic, adj. - strategies using readily accessible, though loosely applicable, information to control problem-solving in human beings and machines.
Example Sentence: The programmer used an eristic process to create a machine that made hot dogs without the buns.

Discord, v. - To remove the cord from a pair of pants, trousers, or other item of clothing, thus rendering it un-keep-up-able.
Example Sentence: The police officer was caught with his pants down in a moment of discord.

Discordian, n. - One who goes around depantsing people.  Also, as adj., of or relating to a Discordian.
Example Sentence: The man was arrested for frequent discordian activities.

BIP, n. - The sound a RADAR makes.
Example Sentence: The RADAR screen went BIP, BIP, BIP as the unidentified vessel got closer.

:lulz:

TGRR,
Oddly aroused.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Adios

THE STRIPED ONE WINS THIS FREAD!

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson