News:

In North Korea, this forum wouldn't be banned, it would be revered and taught in schools as a palatable and preferable version of Western history. And in many ways, that's all the truth the children of North Korea need

Main Menu

Cram's Game Corner

Started by Cramulus, May 14, 2008, 07:39:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Telarus

So, I've been playing the Fallen Empire: Legions FPS and it totally rules, but they don't give you all of the controls/tips in the loading screen. So, for anyone interested, here's the breakdown of control:

http://forum.beta.instantaction.com/smf/index.php/topic,2674.0.html

And here is a good video describing how to "ski" with jumpjets (this movement technique is one of the keys to the game), along with other general N00b advice which I found very helpful:

http://www.legionsplayers.com/videos/survival-guide/
Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

Cramulus

I Fell in Love with the Majesty of Colors

Play Now

This is a short flash game. The story takes about three minutes, and has five different endings. You play a sea monster with bulging red eyes and a long grasping tentacle. The way the story plays out depends on how you interact with the characters that sail above you.

I've gotten 3 out of 5 endings so far. All Five Endings  :mrgreen:

Messier Undertree

4 out of 5 here. I can't figure out what I haven't done already.

Cramulus

back in this post:

Quote from: Cramulus on May 15, 2008, 03:06:44 PM
Monster's Den

I talked about a game called Monster's Den. There is an sequel called Monster's Den: Book of Dread. The sequel seems to address a lot of annoying stuff about the first game, and as an added bonus, also allows you to create custom character portraits, like so:

Play Now

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Malachite on December 18, 2008, 03:04:26 AM

The only thing I haven't tried was drowning the kid.

edit: I tried drowning the kid, it didn't change the ending. Huh.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cramulus on December 18, 2008, 03:33:49 AM
back in this post:

Quote from: Cramulus on May 15, 2008, 03:06:44 PM
Monster's Den

I talked about a game called Monster's Den. There is an sequel called Monster's Den: Book of Dread. The sequel seems to address a lot of annoying stuff about the first game, and as an added bonus, also allows you to create custom character portraits, like so:

That's awesome!  :lulz:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: You guys are fucking up my chi. on December 18, 2008, 04:11:39 AM
Quote from: Malachite on December 18, 2008, 03:04:26 AM

The only thing I haven't tried was drowning the kid.

edit: I tried drowning the kid, it didn't change the ending. Huh.

I can't get the last ending either :(

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Which one can you not get? For me, it's the elusive "C".

Chairman Risus

All endings complete.  C took the longest though.

Rumckle

Rasta Monkey

A pretty cool platformer game, the only gripe I have is the jumping mechanism is kinda annoying, but still, it looks and sounds good, and will provide a bit of entertainment.

http://www.nitako.com/

Also regarding the final ending of Majesty of colours, there is a guide in the comments section if you can't figure it out.
It's not trolling, it's just satire.

Cramulus

Rumckle

Check out:

http://www.raptorsafari.com

It is kinda like the random driving parts of GTA except instead of being a Gangsta (TM) you are a velociraptor that has evolved enough to drive a jeep and wear a safari hat. And instead of running over pimps and hoes, you run over other velociraptors. Though warning, on half the computers I tried it on it crashed.
It's not trolling, it's just satire.