News:

If you can't abuse it, it's not power.

Main Menu

Cram's Game Corner

Started by Cramulus, May 14, 2008, 07:39:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadowdaemon

Quote from: Nigel on December 18, 2008, 04:38:15 AM
Which one can you not get? For me, it's the elusive "C".

Possibly spoiler...

Try getting killed both by the depth charges and the torpedoes.
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on May 06, 2008, 11:37:00 PM
Prisons are for those who cannot exist without preying on others.

Murderers, rapists, thieves, and Halliburton execs. 

Potheads?  Meh.  All they do is sit on the couch, eating Cheetohs.

Quote from: Cain on August 28, 2008, 11:05:57 AM
The Bible sucks hairy goat balls.  Awful writing, boring plot, nothing of interest whatsoever.  "Elia who begat Noah who begat Adam who begat Joesph who begat NO-ONE GIVES A FUCKING SHIT, THATS WHO."

The Dark Monk

If you ever heard of the Worms series, this one is called Worms: Forts Under Siege
You take control of 4 worms, build up a huge castle, and launch anything from fruit cluster bombs and popes to armies of monkeys and rocket launchers at your opponents!
Check this out!

Ballista

Rocket Launcher: Organ of Doom

Minigun Mouse Launcher

Trebuchet Moose Thrower

POPE LAUNCHER!

Anyone bored enough to strategically blast eachother with random crap?
I can hook you up with it if you're interested!
I thought this is all there is,
but now I know you are so much more.
I want to upgrade from my simple eight bits,
but will you still love me when I'm sixty-four?
~MIAB~

Harlequin

After all, wasn't it Oscar Wilde who was arrested for sodomy? Sorry, I'm not quite sure why I said that...

CynicalCichilid

Quote from: Harlequin on January 06, 2009, 01:55:31 PM
http://www.mazapan.se/games/BurnTheRope.php

Do what it says. Burn the rope.

Hasn't this already been posted in this thread?

Counterstrike 2D.

It's like counterstrike crossed with GTA2.

http://www.cs2d.com

Iason Ouabache

Ok, this one kinda fucked with my head for a bit.  It's "Youtube Street Fighter"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPQ1XrllZmA

Some guy used stop motion animations and YouTube's interactive buttons to produce a weird little video game.  You can't actually move your character (Guile) but you do get to control what moves you pull off.  It's fun to play with for a little while but gets old fast.
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

BADGE OF HONOR

I just downloaded the Plain Sight Beta

Trailer

The premise is that you're a robot with a sword, you attack other people to get temporary points, and explode yourself (hopefully taking others out with you) to make them permanent.

It looks really cute, but the camera motion is giving me motion sickness, and apparently nobody is on at midnight.  Still, once it's up and finished I'd pay money for it.
The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

BADGE OF HONOR

Quote from: BADGIAN AGENDA on January 22, 2009, 07:38:38 AM
I just downloaded the Plain Sight Beta

Trailer

The premise is that you're a robot with a sword, you attack other people to get temporary points, and explode yourself (hopefully taking others out with you) to make them permanent.

It looks really cute, but the camera motion is giving me motion sickness, and apparently nobody is on at midnight.  Still, once it's up and finished I'd pay money for it.

I managed to get into a game, it's neat if a bit disorienting.  Also it's really hard for me to hit the other players cause I'm moving and they're moving and yeah, I did not do very well.
The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

The Dark Monk

I am so DLING this. I'll play with you!
~MIAB~

BADGE OF HONOR

I think their servers are getting slammed right now, I can't stay connected to a game :(

BADGE OF HONOR

Hell yeah this game is awesome!  Flailing wildly works well for me.

The Dark Monk

Badge is this score good enough for you on Plain Sight?
~MIAB~

BADGE OF HONOR

Yeah, the highest I've gotten is 125.  Of course, hosting gives an enormous advantage.  After I realized that I started amassing points and then letting someone else take me out, just so they could enjoy being massive for a while.  They need to make a "tag" game mode.

The Dark Monk

I started doing that. I'd set the game timer to 30 mins, get all the way to being a huge robot full energy bar, then stand still and let people smack me until my energy was gone, and try to get it back lol
~MIAB~

whatc

I think I might have picked this from here some time ago. Couldn't find it though..
http://www.kongregate.com/games/Eggy/the-unfair-platformer
Who is responsible?

Iason Ouabache

Quote from: whatc on January 27, 2009, 07:09:40 PM
I think I might have picked this from here some time ago. Couldn't find it though..
http://www.kongregate.com/games/Eggy/the-unfair-platformer
Who is responsible?
:argh!: It took me 29 lives to get past level 1!!!
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘