News:

Testimonial - Well it seems that most of you "discordians" are little more than dupes of the Cathedral/NWO memetic apparatus after all -- "freethinkers" in the sense that you are willing to think slightly outside the designated boxes of correct thought, but not free in the sense that you reject the existence of the boxes and seek their destruction.

Main Menu

HIMEOBSGASM (a spin off of postergasm)

Started by Cain, May 16, 2008, 06:04:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cain

HIMEOBS of course does not exist, but that does not mean the mere mortals who make up our citizenry should get off on that technicality alone.

Therefore I'm suggesting a postergasm spinoff using the most posterlike H-propaganda, to be put in public places and documented over the web.

Below I'll document the ones I think are most useful, get feedback and additional propaganda, then pdf them and put up links on the Wiki/advertise.

Reverend Loveshade

Some Discordian friends and I will be visiting the Big City next weekend.  We just might take some of these along.
"Threats should not be tolerated. They're demeaning, they're violations to human rights and no one deserves them."

-- navkat, 20 June 2007, principiadiscordia.com

Reverend Loveshade

Quote from: Cain on May 16, 2008, 06:04:52 PM
HIMEOBS of course does not exist....

HA!  That's just what They want you to think!

"Threats should not be tolerated. They're demeaning, they're violations to human rights and no one deserves them."

-- navkat, 20 June 2007, principiadiscordia.com

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: Reverend Uncle BadTouch on June 14, 2008, 04:07:49 AM
Quote from: Cain on May 16, 2008, 06:04:52 PM
HIMEOBS of course does not exist....

HA!  That's just what They want you to think!

Well, yes. If you know what's good for you, you'll heed their advice.

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Suu

If HIMEOBS existed, they would have splattered their posters all over an anime convention in Boston recently. But I know nothing about that.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Richter

Any participating agent would have removed such memories by self medication, of course.

Hence, any questioning is futile.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

If HIMEOBS existed, they would probably have a bumper sticker with which to strike terror into the hearts of citizen drivers.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

PeregrineBF

I have a "Hail Eris, all hail Discordia" w/ Sacred Chao bumper sticker. Had a Fnord one too. Local game shop sells them. Still, not HIMEOBS.

Shibboleet The Annihilator

Here's more stuff: http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php?topic=11487.0

...and, of course, more can be found at HIMEOBS's base. Ask an agent for more if you can manage to find one.

Rev. St. Syn, KSC (Ret.)

Synaptyclypse Generator Publishing Sect, POEE International Resource Center

Rev. St. Syn, KSC (Ret.)

Oops, also. If anybody needs biggar versions of any of my HIMEOBS imagery, for printing porpoises and the like. PM is your friend.

Rev. St. Syn, KSC (Ret.)

trillian

just a simple "THIS AREA PROTECTED BY HIMEOBS" would be awsm.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Thanks to Net I have a HIMEOBS bumper sticker.

I also ordered 1000 HIMEOBS business cards for leaving places, will post image eventually. I hope they turned out OK.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."