News:

Testimonial: "This board is everything that's fucking wrong with the internet"

Main Menu

Discordian Cyber masquerade

Started by Cain, May 19, 2008, 10:08:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir Squid Diddimus

Iason Ouabache

OHSHI-  I just saw that they were serious about the writing a book part.  I need to throw something together.  Nothing like a deadline to get my ass motivated.
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

hooplala

There's a hell of a lot of Russian on there.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Dysfunctional Cunt

I'm there.  Looks to be fun.   :lulz:

Dido

да.

That is, it looks Russian but I am too lazy too check. The part that looked Greek was rubbish.

Dr. Pataphoros, SpD

Quote from: Dido on May 21, 2008, 04:20:35 PM
да.

That is, it looks Russian but I am too lazy too check. The part that looked Greek was rubbish.

Google has no problem translating most of what's on there, so the words are real, but I can't say anything about the grammar.
-Padre Pataphoros, Bearer of Nine Names, Custodian of the Gate to the Forward Four, The Man Called Nobody, Philosopher of the Eleventeenth Sphere, The Noisy Ninja, Guardian of the Silver Hammer, Patron of the Perpetual Plan B, The Lord High Slacker, [The Secret Name of Power]

hooplala

I have no intention of translating anything.

To be honest, if the Russian (or whatever) keeps up I will probably stop visiting.  Life is too short.

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
— Walt Whitman

Cain

Someone there is trying to out me as well.  And is not doing a very good job of it.

Cramulus

Quote from: Hoopla on May 21, 2008, 04:26:22 PM
I have no intention of translating anything.

To be honest, if the Russian (or whatever) keeps up I will probably stop visiting.  Life is too short.

ehhh I wouldn't worry about it. Those posts are pissing me off too, but the party hasn't even started yet.

Just think - to ignore a post, sometimes you actually have to read it. This guy writing in cyrillic is saving you a few precious seconds!

hooplala

"Do I contradict myself?
— Walt Whitman

Cramulus

BTW - if you translate the russian it just says stuff like "In soviet russia, the cake jumps out of YOU!"

so you're really not missing anything

hooplala

"Do I contradict myself?
— Walt Whitman

Dido

Prof, you are undermining your excellent point.

Dido

On the other hand, that makes me feel less bad for translating the shit myself in spite of agreeing with you....

hooplala

Quote from: Cain on May 21, 2008, 04:30:00 PM
Someone there is trying to out me as well.  And is not doing a very good job of it.

Please tell me you aren't the gas mask guy.  If so, you outed yourself.  I thought it was you based on that avatar before the guy even posted it.

"Do I contradict myself?
— Walt Whitman