News:

No, we're not mercenaries. We just carry weapons and kill things for the joy of the experience.

Main Menu

Having a head that is too fucking small.

Started by wade, May 19, 2008, 10:20:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AFK

Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

e

Quote from: NWC on May 20, 2008, 03:58:16 AM

I like this image because "R" is circled, presumably in confusion that it's on a button in an elevator, judging by the image name.

IT STANDS FOR ROOF, JACK-ASS CIRCLER OF JPGS.

EDIT:  Apparently it is circled because it is part of the "Random Lift Button Project", whereby a user can click on it and go to a random floor.  Er, I mean push it.  Too much computer time :(

NWC

Quote from: TheStripèdOne on May 20, 2008, 07:29:14 PM

I like this image because "R" is circled, presumably in confusion that it's on a button in an elevator, judging by the image name.

EDIT:  Apparently it is circled because it is part of the "Random Lift Button Project", whereby a user can click on it and go to a random floor.  Er, I mean push it.  Too much computer time :(

yeah I found it on a google image search for "random"
PROSECUTORS WILL BE TRANSGRESSICUTED

Triple Zero

Quote from: Rev. Whats His Name? on May 20, 2008, 07:28:46 PM
They're a bitch to peel though. 

this is why you just cut the top off, and spoon them empty, like you'd do with a boiled egg.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

NWC

Quote from: triple zero on May 20, 2008, 10:46:16 PM
Quote from: Rev. Whats His Name? on May 20, 2008, 07:28:46 PM
They're a bitch to peel though. 

this is why you just cut the top off, and spoon them empty, like you'd do with a boiled egg.

fuck that, kiwi skin is delicious. eat them as you would an apple.

Triple Zero

ehh? the little hairs would totally itch my throat, no?
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Iason Ouabache

Quote from: Mangrove on May 20, 2008, 07:20:56 PM
:lulz:

And under 50 posts too. Sign of the n00b blight lifting? [cautiously optimistic]
We've actually had quite a few good noobs lately (NWC, Dido, Contessa, etc).  They've just been overshadowed by the Wonder Twins.
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Adios

NWC

Quote from: Iason Ouabache on May 20, 2008, 11:49:11 PM

And under 50 posts too. Sign of the n00b blight lifting? [cautiously optimistic]
We've actually had quite a few good noobs lately (NWC, Dido, Contessa, etc).  They've just been overshadowed by the Wonder Twins.

8)

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: NWC on May 21, 2008, 12:51:02 AM
Quote from: Iason Ouabache on May 20, 2008, 11:49:11 PM

8)

<Insert obligatory rotten shit from TGRR here>
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Cainad (dec.)

Wrong answer.

It's "funny" because the chick standing next to it is Asian, and presumably cannot pronounce the letter 'R' properly.

NWC

Quote from: Cainad on May 21, 2008, 03:43:00 AM

Wrong answer.

It's "funny" because the chick standing next to it is Asian, and presumably cannot pronounce the letter 'R' properly.

Do not qualify the lulz, the lulz just is.