News:

PD.com: Better than a xylophone made out of live kittens that you play with a tazer.

Main Menu

Space recipes

Started by Purpleris Niaiseris, May 20, 2008, 02:01:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dysfunctional Cunt

Quote from: Darth Cupcake on May 20, 2008, 05:57:09 PM
Quote from: Hoopla on May 20, 2008, 05:53:40 PM
Quote from: East Coast Hustle on May 20, 2008, 05:45:22 PMor, just smoke your weed and eat your pizza afterward and remember that trying really hard to be more of a stoner than the other stoners doesn't make anyone cool.

:mittens:

x2!

:mittens:

x2xinfinity!!!11!!!1!!  Except I ain't gonna paste them that many times.

:mittens: :mittens: :mittens: :mittens: :mittens: :mittens: :mittens: :mittens:

I've had brownies with weed in them, they were ok.  Nothing to get all excited about.  I don't understand wasting good weed in food. 

Jenne

Yeah, that's how I felt about the hash candy bars our "source" brought us last year.  Waste of chocolate, waste of hash.

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

Quote from: Jenne on May 21, 2008, 05:29:43 PM
Yeah, that's how I felt about the hash candy bars our "source" brought us last year.  Waste of chocolate, waste of hash.

Then it wasn't done krectly!

Cooking with mary jane can be a fantastic and rewarding experience. I have had fantastic Banana bread, brownies, chicken (stuffed under the skin), spaghetti (tossed in cannabutter), meat pie (butter over the crust for the last couple minutes) and stuffed mushrooms (the normal kind).

Eating cooked cannabis has a couple advantages.

A) No cops bother you for eating in public, at concerts, clubs and other places where lighting up is not likely.
B) Your boss doesn't care if you are having Banana bread with your morning coffee
C) Done correctly, cooking with canna will put more THC and CBD in your system, you lose massive amounts of those two chemicals everytime fire touches the green.
D) It can actually taste good (see the chicken... mmm)
E) Butter in anything taste better than middies in a bong.

- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: triple zero on May 20, 2008, 11:41:07 PM
Quote from: East Coast Hustle on May 20, 2008, 05:12:52 PM
If you want to cook with weed, you need to first extract the THC with either alcohol or some sort of oil. Oil generally works better for cooking, but if you do it at too "high" a heat, you'll scorch the weed and burn off the THC.

oh? what do you think happens if you light that joint then? :)

I think I then inhale the smoke, which gets me stoned.

ECH,
does not, however, huff butter fumes
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Dysnomia

Quote from: Lady Purple Eris on Trips on May 20, 2008, 02:05:54 PM
delicious honey blunt:

mix tobacco,some menthol tobacco,weed&hash together.
roll your blunt,cover it with some honey,and put it in the oven for 5-10min till the honey is no longer sticky and yuckie

enjoy ur delicious honey blunt!  :lulz:

or you could just buy honey blunt wraps...
It's all fun and games, till someone gets herpes.

http://cdn.smosh.com/smosh-pit/122010/mow-the-lawn.gif

trippinprincezz13

Quote from: Lady Purple Eris on Trips on May 21, 2008, 12:38:43 PM

Mushroom Tequila:

25-30 gr of magic shrooms(hawaian is my favourite by the way) put them in fifth of tequila,let them chill for couple o days,then drink it at ur next party  :p  its called blue juice..it doesnt have the best taste but i think u will like the high  :mrgreen:

Kallisti!
xxxxx

green dragon FTW. Everclear + weed. The other night we just made three shots of it.  Small nug of weed at the bottom of the shot class plus everclear. Leave overnight. Turns a nice bright green and tastes just like good indoor weed (granted the quality of what you use would I'm sure make a difference, plus the drier the better). Probably 15 min after taking the shot got a nice high going on.

So we stuck about half an eighth in a fifth of everclear and just gonna let it sit for a while.

Not quite mushrooms in tequila, but is pretty good. Plus harder to find mushrooms around here, so I don't know if I'd trust throwing any I got into a bottle of tequila and hoping for the best. Interesting though.
There's no sun shine coming through her ass, if you are sure of your penis.

Paranoia is a disease unto itself, and may I add, the person standing next to you, may not be who they appear to be, so take precaution.

If there is no order in your sexual life it may be difficult to stay with a whole skin.

Verbal Mike

All you nay-sayers probably just haven't tried space baking enough. I've only tried it once myself but it was fucking awesome. On my way back from Holland to Germany this past weekend, I ate a nice store-bought brownie right after getting on the train. The ride, including stop-overs, was like 8 hours. I was still RIDICULOUSLY stoned when I got home. The ride was, well, not memorable, but I do remember enjoying myself tremendously. Smoking and being stoned for a couple of hours is nice. It's manageable. But eating a yummy cake and being stoned for 8 mothafucking hours is just epic. Not always convenient, but epic nonetheless.
Unless stated otherwise, feel free to copy or reproduce any text I post anywhere and any way you like. I will never throw a hissy-fit over it, promise.

East Coast Hustle

things like that are why your part of the world has a history of being over-run by fascist dictators.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Reginald Ret

Quote from: East Coast Hustle on May 22, 2008, 11:36:00 PM
things like that are why your part of the world has a history of being over-run by fascist dictators.

i demand a list!

cuz i can only think of hitler...
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

East Coast Hustle

really?

Mussolini doesn't ring any bells?

how about Bismarck? Napoleon? Phillip II? his good old dad, Charles V?

e

• After Julius Caesar conquered Gaul, he conquered Belgium and The Netherlands around the year 58 BC
  • April 70 AD, Vespasianus sent a few legions to stop the revolt.
  • in 734 at the Battle of the Boarn, when the Frisians were defeated by the Franks, who then conquered the western part up to the Lauwers. They conquered the area east of the Lauwers in 785, when Charlemagne defeated Widukind.
  • Most of the Netherlands was occupied by the Viking Rorik from about 840 to 880, who ruled from Dorestad.
  • Viking supremacy ended in 920 when King Henry of Germany "liberated" Utrecht.
  • The conquest of the county of Holland by the Duke Philip the Good of Burgundy was an odd affair
  • The Dutch fought for independence from Spain, (implying they were under their fascist dictatorial rule)
  • William of Orange (Didn't invade, but was still a dictator, even though he was totally awesome)
  • The Spanish recaptured Antwerp and other Flemish and Dutch cities. Most of the territory in the Netherlands was recaptured, but not in Flanders
  • Napoléon turned the Netherlands into the Kingdom of Holland in 1806.
  • on May 10, 1940, Nazi Germany launched an attack on the Netherlands and Belgium and overran most of the country quickly, fighting against a poorly-equipped Dutch army.  (already mentioned but what the hell)
  • Japanese forces invaded the Dutch East Indies on January 11, 1942.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I wonder if the mushroom thing would work with Amanita Muscaria?

That might just be a terrible idea.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Reginald Ret

damn.
owned.

i'm not very good at history :D all i know about the spanish war thingie here was that the dutch financed it by selling weapons to the spanish. smugglers at heart.
oh and being run over by the vikings does not count as fascist i think.

sneakargument: fascism wasn't invented untill 1922. neener neener
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

e

Quote from: Regret on May 23, 2008, 04:29:17 AM
sneakargument: fascism wasn't invented untill 1922. neener neener

Cease your logic and reason!

I, as a fascist dictator, do not accept it!  (I rule over the however-many square cm makes up my brain, but do so with an IRON FIST)

Sir Squid Diddimus

Quote from: Nigel on May 23, 2008, 02:59:00 AM
I wonder if the mushroom thing would work with Amanita Muscaria?

That might just be a terrible idea.

dear lord Nigel NO!!!!