2012: what is it other than another convoluted way to obtain "5" and "23"

Started by indifferent betty, May 21, 2008, 01:52:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

indifferent betty

Really though, i want to know what other people think (or what they want people to think that they think) regarding 2012 and what Many Things that may Come To Pass.

ideas? delusions? post them here please to satisfy my stupid curiosity
-----------------
-I don't need intelligent drugs Tom, because I don't know what they are.

Raphaella

In the year 2012 many things shall come to pass. Time Wave Zero shall never lead us astray, but I am sure the gods from Nibiru shall rain death upon us.
It shall come to pass that the ONE true god will come down from the heavens and speak onto his prophets, "You have sinned", he will say, his voice booming like the loudest speakers at live earth, "Thus you shall go fourth and gird thy loins with nettles!"
And so it will be done, and our loins shall stingith. Much itching and redness will come to pass, so it is written, and so shall it be.
:cn:
The sun shall be turned to darkness and the moon into blood before the coming of the great and terrible OZ

Thurnez Isa

Quote from: jelly_of_no_doom on May 21, 2008, 01:52:08 PM
Really though, i want to know what other people think (or what they want people to think that they think) regarding 2012 and what Many Things that may Come To Pass.

ideas? delusions? post them here please to satisfy my stupid curiosity

theres been alot of half ass discusion on 2012 here ( a lot more then such bullshit deserves )
use the search to find it all
Through me the way to the city of woe, Through me the way to everlasting pain, Through me the way among the lost.
Justice moved my maker on high.
Divine power made me, Wisdom supreme, and Primal love.
Before me nothing was but things eternal, and eternal I endure.
Abandon all hope, you who enter here.

Dante

indifferent betty

-----------------

Dr. Paes

indifferent betty

ok paesor, you obviously need to have the last word on my posts, so say something
-----------------

Raphaella

The sun shall be turned to darkness and the moon into blood before the coming of the great and terrible OZ

indifferent betty

Quote from: Raphaella VonMercer on May 21, 2008, 02:18:07 PM

I second that motion and I up the ante

Iwantoneiwantoneiwantoneiwantoneiwantoneiwantoneiwantoneiwantoneiwantoneiwantoneiwantoneiwantoneiwantoneiwantoneiwantoneiwantoneiwantoneiwantoneiwantoneiwantoneiwantoneiwantoneiwantoneiwantoneiwantoneiwantoneiwantoneiwantoneiwantoneiwantoneiwantoneiwantoneiwantoneiwantoneiwantoneiwantoneiwantoneiwantoneiwantoneiwantoneiwantoneiwantoneiwantoneiwantoneiwantoneiwantoneiwantoneiwantoneiwantoneiwantoneiwantoneiwantoneiwantoneiwantoneiwantoneiwantoneiwantoneiwantoneiwantoneiwantoneiwantoneiwantoneiwantoneiwantoneiwantoneiwantoneiwantoneiwantoneiwantoneiwantoneiwantoneiwantoneiwantoneiwantoneiwantoneiwantoneiwantoneiwantoneiwantoneiwantoneiwantoneiwantoneiwantoneiwantoneiwantoneiwantoneiwantoneiwantone

NOW!!!

she's fit..............
-----------------

Cain

It'll be like 2000 - a huge disappointment where nothing happens, except the set-up to the biggest amount of mockery in history.

"The world will end/the aliens will come/the Rapture will happen in 2012!"
- Some spag in 2011

13 months later....

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA."
- This spag

Cramulus

there's gonna be some crazy parties
and at midnight
a lot of people
WAY more than normal
are going to do DMT

Cain

Quote from: Professor Cramulus on May 21, 2008, 02:24:44 PM
and at midnight
a lot of people
WAY more than normal
are going to do DMT

Thats true.  There will be some especially good ones down Mexico way.

indifferent betty

Quote from: Professor Cramulus on May 21, 2008, 02:24:44 PM
and at midnight
a lot of people
WAY more than normal
are going to do DMT

lots of pineal goodness then, i'm in.
-----------------

Thurnez Isa

Quote from: Cain on May 21, 2008, 02:22:55 PM
It'll be like 2000 - a huge disappointment where nothing happens, except the set-up to the biggest amount of mockery in history.

"The world will end/the aliens will come/the Rapture will happen in 2012!"
- Some spag in 2011

13 months later....

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA."
- This spag

HELL NO
THE SHAPESHIFTING, REPTILIAN AGENTS WILL SHOW THEIR TRUE FORMS, AND RIDING ON A HERD OF MAYAN RAINGODS WILL BANNISH US ALL INTO THE OBLIVION FOR OUR SINS AGAINST THE EARTH GODDESS
Through me the way to the city of woe, Through me the way to everlasting pain, Through me the way among the lost.
Justice moved my maker on high.
Divine power made me, Wisdom supreme, and Primal love.
Before me nothing was but things eternal, and eternal I endure.
Abandon all hope, you who enter here.

Dante

indifferent betty

Quote from: Thurnez Isa on May 21, 2008, 02:28:33 PM

HELL NO
THE SHAPESHIFTING, REPTILIAN AGENTS WILL SHOW THEIR TRUE FORMS, AND RIDING ON A HERD OF MAYAN RAINGODS WILL BANNISH US ALL INTO THE OBLIVION FOR OUR SINS AGAINST THE EARTH GODDESS

shit!!! that'll put a dampener on my weekend. must think happy thoughts quick...............
-----------------

Raphaella

I've got plans to rig a 74 Lincoln Town car to run on water. We'll apply the cow catcher in late 2011, just to get through the zombie apocalypse. We are set to drive that baby right through the doors of perception and on into the mystical land of the self transforming machine elves. That or we'll just go to Disney, whatever.