News:

PD.com: our ability to recall your stupidity makes elephants look like Alzheimer's patients.

Main Menu

Flame Thrower Vs Gut Shot

Started by SAVAGE, October 02, 2008, 01:32:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SAVAGE

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on October 03, 2008, 01:22:49 AM
Quote from: SAVAGE on October 02, 2008, 05:29:28 AM

This is what I mean, we are talking about military then you decide to switch...so by your own rules you just got owned.

No, we were talking about winning.   :lulz:

You --->  OWNED, again.

No we were talking about military, your military got gookified in vietnam.

I guess your little penis needs to be hard again.

My predictions will come true, you will mention owning me again, even though you havent, you will argue that you have....yet I say it again you havent, and you will claim some kind of victory so get your self a tin lid and a fancy pink ribbon and try to get a chest to pin it to.

You are becoming painfully boring and predictable.
BLOWME

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: SAVAGE on October 03, 2008, 01:26:11 AM

No we were talking about military, your military got gookified in vietnam.

Nope.  We were talking about winning.  Just because you're getting a mud hole stomped in your arse doesn't mean you get to move the goalposts.

Deal with it, little man.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on October 02, 2008, 04:31:56 AM
Shit, we SHOULD pay you.  It's not like glass beads cost much, right?

Hey!  :argh!:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Dark Monk

Anybody else see this as a new type of trolling subject?
I thought this is all there is,
but now I know you are so much more.
I want to upgrade from my simple eight bits,
but will you still love me when I'm sixty-four?
~MIAB~

the last yatto

Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit