News:

PD.com: our ability to recall your stupidity makes elephants look like Alzheimer's patients.

Main Menu

Spag?

Started by indifferent betty, May 21, 2008, 02:46:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

That One Guy

Quote from: Ratatosk on May 21, 2008, 03:45:20 PM
Skinheads aren't known for any sort of useful intelligence... the idiot probably misunderstood the term.
:lulz:

:lulz: :lulz:
People of the United States! We are Unitarian Jihad! We can strike without warning. Pockets of reasonableness and harmony will appear as if from nowhere! Nice people will run the government again! There will be coffee and cookies in the Gandhi Room after the revolution.

Arguing with a Unitarian Universalist is like mud wrestling a pig. Pretty soon you realize the pig likes it.

fomenter

saw some where that spag was slang for someone who  shopped at cheap discount stores (spages)see above pic but i cant find the source
"So she says to me, do you wanna be a BAD boy? And I say YEAH baby YEAH! Surf's up space ponies! I'm makin' gravy... Without the lumps. HAAA-ha-ha-ha!"

hmroogp

Raphaella

The sun shall be turned to darkness and the moon into blood before the coming of the great and terrible OZ

fomenter

spag combination of spaz (spastic) and fagotry . example - the gay guy who mistakes you for some one sexually interested and makes a awkward grab at your crotch
"So she says to me, do you wanna be a BAD boy? And I say YEAH baby YEAH! Surf's up space ponies! I'm makin' gravy... Without the lumps. HAAA-ha-ha-ha!"

hmroogp

Cramulus

the usage on PD has nothing to do with "fag"

you gotta trust me on this, spag

that's why the long form isn't "spaggot".

hooplala

Right, its actually Spagasus.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Cain

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

I thought it was French, Spaggutte
- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson

Dr. Pataphoros, SpD

Spagatarian?
Spaggite?
Spaggo and Spagga?
Spagmonger?
Spagger?
Spaggist?
Spagguer?
Spaggophile?
-Padre Pataphoros, Bearer of Nine Names, Custodian of the Gate to the Forward Four, The Man Called Nobody, Philosopher of the Eleventeenth Sphere, The Noisy Ninja, Guardian of the Silver Hammer, Patron of the Perpetual Plan B, The Lord High Slacker, [The Secret Name of Power]

fomenter

this just seems like a bunch of spagology  to me - ology ( from latin the study of)

hmroogp

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

Spaggoth?
Spagonia?
Spaggatherion? (For the Crowley Spags)
- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson

Dr. Pataphoros, SpD

I am henceforth a Doctor of Spagology (Sp.D.)
-Padre Pataphoros, Bearer of Nine Names, Custodian of the Gate to the Forward Four, The Man Called Nobody, Philosopher of the Eleventeenth Sphere, The Noisy Ninja, Guardian of the Silver Hammer, Patron of the Perpetual Plan B, The Lord High Slacker, [The Secret Name of Power]

fomenter

hmroogp

Sir Squid Diddimus

Spagalaga-hi-mecha-hiney-ho?

hooplala

THAT'S THE SPIRIT!!
                  \

"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman