News:

Endorsement from MysticWicks: "The most fatuous, manipulative, and venomous people to be found here are all of the discordian genre."

Main Menu

Easy Epic Win Byzantine Chip Dip

Started by Suu, May 22, 2008, 06:43:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Suu

Garlic hummus
Feta cheese

Combine.

Nuke til cheese is bubbly.

Stir.

Dip.

Enjoy.

*was bored and hungry yesterday*
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Darth Cupcake

Holy crap. That sounds delicious.

So delicious that I want to hop down to the overpriced convenience store right now.

Crap.
Be the trouble you want to see in the world.

Thurnez Isa

does it make you want to reconquer Italy and complain about those pesky Turkish tribes?
Through me the way to the city of woe, Through me the way to everlasting pain, Through me the way among the lost.
Justice moved my maker on high.
Divine power made me, Wisdom supreme, and Primal love.
Before me nothing was but things eternal, and eternal I endure.
Abandon all hope, you who enter here.

Dante

Darth Cupcake

Quote from: Thurnez Isa on May 22, 2008, 06:51:50 PM
does it make you want to reconquer Italy and complain about those pesky Turkish tribes?

These days, what doesn't?

Friggin Turkish tribes. :argh!:

Suu

Quote from: Thurnez Isa on May 22, 2008, 06:51:50 PM

I feel like that everyday!

Actually, I got the idea from the Lebanese folks that run our local corner store. I went down there wondering if by some random chance if they had pitas and falafel fixings since I had the hummus and feta and had no idea what else to do with it but put it on crackers. Unfortunately they don't.

So they told me to just combine them and get tortilla chips. It was heavenly.

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Darth Cupcake

Note: I made this last night while cookin up a fajita for dinner. (I like to snack while I cook.) It was super delicious!

My roomie had a bite and then my other roomie, her boyfriend, came home, so she gave him a kiss.

He went "HOLY HELL GARLIC! Actually, that's tasty. What the hell were you eating?"

Suu

It's so easy to make too, that's the joy of it. I'm thinking of adding a bit of chopped spinach next time.

Jenne

We make hummus here (my 10 year old makes it and kicks ass), so I'll try kickin' it up a notch like this one day.  They'll thank me for it.  :D