News:

"At the teaparties they only dunked bags into cups of water...because they didn't want to break the law. And that just about sums up America's revolutionary spirit."

Main Menu

If you don't have anything useful to say...

Started by e, May 23, 2008, 05:33:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

e

How can you put the horrors of starbucks in the same category as somebody who looks as awesome as this:

I know Cramulous, with his moustache mania, will back me up on this.

Dr. Pataphoros, SpD

Because they are both evil.  Duh.  Doesn't matter if he looks swanky as hell in his molestache.
-Padre Pataphoros, Bearer of Nine Names, Custodian of the Gate to the Forward Four, The Man Called Nobody, Philosopher of the Eleventeenth Sphere, The Noisy Ninja, Guardian of the Silver Hammer, Patron of the Perpetual Plan B, The Lord High Slacker, [The Secret Name of Power]

hooplala

"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Dr. Pataphoros, SpD

Quote from: Hoopla on May 23, 2008, 09:00:36 PM
Quote from: Dr. Pataphoros, SpD on May 23, 2008, 08:48:08 PMmolestache

Now there's one I've never heard before.

Seriously?  Or are you being sarcastic.

We used to play a game where we would identify all of the molestaches and pedosmiles wandering about the Mall of America.  Bonus points for a person with both.
-Padre Pataphoros, Bearer of Nine Names, Custodian of the Gate to the Forward Four, The Man Called Nobody, Philosopher of the Eleventeenth Sphere, The Noisy Ninja, Guardian of the Silver Hammer, Patron of the Perpetual Plan B, The Lord High Slacker, [The Secret Name of Power]

Jasper

e

Quote from: Dr. Pataphoros, SpD on May 23, 2008, 09:08:04 PM
Quote from: Hoopla on May 23, 2008, 09:00:36 PM
Quote from: Dr. Pataphoros, SpD on May 23, 2008, 08:48:08 PMmolestache

Now there's one I've never heard before.

Seriously?  Or are you being sarcastic.

We used to play a game where we would identify all of the molestaches and pedosmiles wandering about the Mall of America.  Bonus points for a person with both.
:lulz:

What about the creepy 1950s child molester glasses that were a size too big and had the creepy half-tinted look?

Dr. Pataphoros, SpD

e

Quote from: Dr. Pataphoros, SpD on May 23, 2008, 09:17:53 PM

Am I the only one who is reminded distinctly of Goatse by the graphic of the film reel and hands in the bg there?

Jasper

Hmm, I seem to have a molestache.  

Too bad my face doesn't look right clean shaved.

Also Stripe,

You're not.

hooplala

"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Dr. Pataphoros, SpD

Quote from: TheStripèdOne on May 23, 2008, 09:21:15 PM
Quote from: Dr. Pataphoros, SpD on May 23, 2008, 09:17:53 PM

Am I the only one who is reminded distinctly of Goatse by the graphic of the film reel and hands in the bg there?

Must every thread witness that cursed name?

Jasper

You dare blaspheme against the holy opener of the inner self?

e

But come on, seriously.  The hand and hole positioning is almost IDENTICAL!

Daruko

Quote from: Felix on May 23, 2008, 09:35:24 PM
You dare blaspheme against the holy opener of the inner self?
SOOO NASTY!
    \
:mccain:

Jasper