News:

Testimonial - Well it seems that most of you "discordians" are little more than dupes of the Cathedral/NWO memetic apparatus after all -- "freethinkers" in the sense that you are willing to think slightly outside the designated boxes of correct thought, but not free in the sense that you reject the existence of the boxes and seek their destruction.

Main Menu

"Goddess" ... Just Sexist Bullshit?

Started by hooplala, May 26, 2008, 01:38:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hooplala

Quote from: Reverend Uncle BadTouch on June 11, 2008, 12:11:39 AMWhat would be the reaction of the fundamentalist Christians who supported the law when it would mean declaring their own Bible obscene?

"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

annarkee

eris ain't no dude, ain't part of no dude, and isn't interested in being a dude god... trust me on this
annarkee

Thurnez Isa

Through me the way to the city of woe, Through me the way to everlasting pain, Through me the way among the lost.
Justice moved my maker on high.
Divine power made me, Wisdom supreme, and Primal love.
Before me nothing was but things eternal, and eternal I endure.
Abandon all hope, you who enter here.

Dante

NWC

Quote from: annarkee on June 11, 2008, 02:54:11 AM
eris ain't no dude, ain't part of no dude, and isn't interested in being a dude god... trust me on this

Did she inform you of this via your pineal gland?

Also, welcome. There's an introduction thread near the top of Apple Talk.
PROSECUTORS WILL BE TRANSGRESSICUTED

hooplala

Not true.  Eris is part of the collective which is EIEIO.  Her male half is Big Swifty.

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
— Walt Whitman

Jenne

eris fucking larfs at your presumptions, too

hooplala

Quote from: HOOPLA! on June 11, 2008, 01:58:33 AM

GAWD I love this image.  It's what I picture every single day on the subway.

Now Rhombus will tell me I'm a sociopath.  Jesus, like I can't fondly imagine the violent death of others and laughing without being a sociopath...

"Do I contradict myself?
— Walt Whitman

Jenne

Perfectly normal to ME.

But then, much of the bizzaro parts of life are.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: HOOPLA! on June 11, 2008, 04:23:06 AM
Quote from: HOOPLA! on June 11, 2008, 01:58:33 AM

GAWD I love this image.  It's what I picture every single day on the subway.

Now Rhombus will tell me I'm a sociopath.  Jesus, like I can't fondly imagine the violent death of others and laughing without being a sociopath...

Right with ya, bro.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

I Am Not A Rhombus

http://img77.imageshack.us/img77/2341/1177867155585mh0.png

Edited to a link for the office crowd

hooplala

"Do I contradict myself?
— Walt Whitman

Jenne

OH MAH GAWD!  AH'VE NEVAR SEEN SUMPIN AS BAD AS DIS!  UHYUK

Saint Valifer

Quote from: SillyCybin on May 30, 2008, 11:53:23 AM
You know as well as I do that the lords name is not 'god' - that's just some meaningless buzzword they came up with to pretend it wasn't hebrew  :argh!:

yeah, but if you were to say "YHWH dammit!" or "oh my YHWH!" most christians would not know what you were talking about, because no matter how zealous they pretend to be, they don't even know the name of their god! haha
What did occam's razor do for anybody? it was so dull...and besides, sometimes it's the most complex explanation that's the simplest.

fuck it...i refuse to try and make sense.

damn! you can fit like 1000 characters in a signature?! holy shit!

i'll stop now...

Triple Zero

Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.