News:

Can anyone ever be sufficiently committed to Sparkle Motion?

Main Menu

Daily reminder Discordians pwn Juggalos

Started by Cain, May 26, 2008, 02:26:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hooplala

"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Cain

A Juggalo (male or female) or Juggalette (more commonly used for a female) is a member of the group that has grown up around the fanbase of the Michigan rap/horrorcore group Insane Clown Posse (ICP), and related recording artists at Psychopathic Records. Much of the predominant philosophy of the group stems from the Dark Carnival, a mythology that was carried as a theme in six ICP albums known as the 6 Joker's Cards.

The Dark Carnival is the mythology of a concept album series by the Insane Clown Posse. The Dark Carnival is a God-like force with different "attractions". The Dark Carnival encompasses (in one way or another) the entirety of Psychopathic Records' artists and their albums (i.e: Twiztid is the freak show). It is based loosely around a dream Violent J had after forming ICP and Islamic and Christian laity. The Story is told the the 6 Jokers Cards, each Jokers card relaying a message or showing some sort of moral story. Although wrapped in the context that Insane Clown Posse puts around the messages at the end of each CD the message is said a little more bluntly, and it is more obvious from the more recent ones (The Wraith being the one it is simply stated on).

Basically, its a religion based on very bad rap.

Faust

just worship Kiss, its easier and more fun
Sleepless nights at the chateau

hooplala

OUCH.

I wasn't aware anyone took ICP seriously.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Sir Squid Diddimus

NWC

A very good friend of my has had his religious views on facebook set to "I am DOWN with ICP and Scientology" since he got his facebook.

Clearly a joke, but I wasn't aware that these kind of people actually exist.
PROSECUTORS WILL BE TRANSGRESSICUTED

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: NWC on May 26, 2008, 06:19:57 PM
A very good friend of my has had his religious views on facebook set to "I am DOWN with ICP and Scientology" since he got his facebook.

Clearly a joke, but I wasn't aware that these kind of people actually exist.

HAR HAR!  You wouldn't believe the shit that really does exist, under any convenient wet rock.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Iason Ouabache

Juggalos < Furries.

I seriously hate those fuckers. I swear that their entire fan base consists of brain-dead white trash that still lives in their mother's trailer...

and shop at ALDI.
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

NWC

PROSECUTORS WILL BE TRANSGRESSICUTED

AFK

Quote from: Faust on May 26, 2008, 02:37:53 PM
just worship Kiss, its easier and more fun

How much did Gene Simmons pay you to say that? 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Shibboleet The Annihilator

Oh Christ! I went into an ADLIs once, it was one of the single most horrific experiences of my life.

Also, ICP fans are a blast to fuck with.