News:

So essentially, the enemy of my enemy is not my friend, he's just another moronic, entitled turd in the bucket.

Main Menu

The Verwirrung Soundtrack downloads

Started by Cain, May 28, 2008, 05:10:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cain

There are probably going to be 8 in total.

Yeah, I've got a lot of tracks.  I might cut it down to seven...I'm trying to sort the remaining tracks into some sort of thematic arc, bu since they are leftovers, well....

Raphaella

Thanks for this the tracks are great! I was wondering if there would be any RATM or NIN.  :D
The sun shall be turned to darkness and the moon into blood before the coming of the great and terrible OZ

Cain

I'll be honest - I actually hate Zack de la Rocha and want to punch him in the face for inspiring 13 year old Anarchists everywhere, but mostly for having an annoying voice.

Richter

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Raphaella

Whatever. I say he tastes like sunshine dust. But then again I also like Type O, so there you have it.
The sun shall be turned to darkness and the moon into blood before the coming of the great and terrible OZ

LMNO

Is it too early to start making fun of some of the songs?

LMNO
-Thinks RHCP started to suck after Hillel died in the 80s.

[edit] By the way, thanks for doing this, Cain.  I'll buy you a drink next time I see you.

Cain

They did.

But that went in because of the various accusations of sex magic and ritual sacrafice carried out by world leaders (who are all members of the Illuminati, dontcherknow).  Blame Alex Jones.  Actually, thats good advice regardless of any situation.

LMNO

I was pretty sure some Killing Joke would have gotten in there.  Dark Forces, Implant, Loose Cannon, Total Invasion, etc etc

But I shall be patient.

Cain

More albums are forthcoming, with Killing Joke tracks.

LMNO

While I'm not a fan of all this stuff, it's pretty cool to finally hear the stuff all y'all spags keep referencing.

Also, Cain:  Your ++SMUG levels must be on the rise, if for nothing else for coming up with those album covers.

Cain

Yeah, I'll agree that not all the tracks will agree with everyone...but hopefully most will.

And yeah, doing the album covers is the fun part.  8)

LMNO

Ok... I can honestly say that the Disturbed cover of "Land of Confusion" is one of the worst things I have ever heard.

You probably would have been better off with the original.

Cain

:lulz:

I wasn't sure how deep the loathing for Phil Collins went...and besides, the track would have required much more editing, since it was interlaced with Spitting Images soundclips.

LMNO

Heh.  I also like how you called the Love and Rockets track "Balls of Confusion".

Cain

Without editing mistakes, everyone would think I was having an easy time putting this together.