News:

Heaven is a sausage party.

Main Menu

The Verwirrung Soundtrack downloads

Started by Cain, May 28, 2008, 05:10:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cain

And for some reason, my payment was rejected.  Which is strange, since I managed to take £30 out of the bank today

Cain

Crisis averted - for some reason they did not have my new card details, but instead the one I cancelled back in April.  I have not been put on the Amazon Debtor's Gaol List yet.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cain on November 27, 2008, 05:04:13 PM
Mine is fortunately only £20, but I remember discussing this with you yesterday.  That's actually a good point about PC cables...mine are so fucking thick it would take wirecutters to get through to them.  And thats with a pretty strong guy working them too.  Those things are made to last for ages...whereas my laptop's one is so flimsy I was actually afraid of breaking it well before this event happened.

Yeah, that's another thing... they're unique to your laptop, overpriced, and basically designed to break. Fuckers.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Reginald Ret

sometimes i get the feeling lots of companies forgot the concept of replaceable parts.... but then i realize that they did not forget but screw you over on purpose.
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

Cain

Idiots have sent me the wrong product.  Close to what I want, but no cigar.  I have emailed the trader in question, and since they are an Amazon affiliate with an excellent rating, I am not too worried.

Still, fucking annoying.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

bds

Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on October 22, 2008, 06:41:04 PM
The Genesis version is way better, no contest.  And I think that would be a good song to be covered by a metal band, I mean a real metal band, not some kinda-metal band like Disturbed.  I also think the Genesis version isn't quite the same without the Spitting Image video made for it. 

Uhm, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4bm4r8oNm-o ?
In Flames cover.
I prefer the Disturbed, but then I like most of their stuff.
Again, the original is the best :)

AFK

Quote from: The Borderline Simpleton on December 16, 2008, 08:59:10 PM
Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on October 22, 2008, 06:41:04 PM
The Genesis version is way better, no contest.  And I think that would be a good song to be covered by a metal band, I mean a real metal band, not some kinda-metal band like Disturbed.  I also think the Genesis version isn't quite the same without the Spitting Image video made for it. 

Uhm, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4bm4r8oNm-o ?
In Flames cover.
I prefer the Disturbed, but then I like most of their stuff.
Again, the original is the best :)

Quick, which In Flames record to you like better?  Their latest album or The Jester Race? 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

bds

The Jester Race.
I haven't heard their new album yet.

AFK

Ah well, I'll spare you my diatribe then. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

bds

Downloading new album now.
Will post opinions tomorrow, when I've had time to think about it :)

Reginald Ret

Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"