News:

Testimonial: "It's just honestly sad that a place like this exists"

Main Menu

Killing Mighty Cthulu of R'yleh

Started by Den Sorte Dragen, March 12, 2004, 11:02:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Den Sorte Dragen

how should Mighty Cthulu of R'yleh be killed before eating him?
negative....negative.....negative................;type O negative................negative............;negative

Horab Fibslager

i'm nto sure cthulu can be killed. he's more the sleep it off until death dies sort of fellow. me an dcthulu go way back to our kindergarten days with yaweh, lucifer, eris, el fantablo! and azenoth. boy oh boy, good times them was.
Hell is other people.

Den Sorte Dragen

soooo....you're not having dinner then?
negative....negative.....negative................;type O negative................negative............;negative

Bella

Me either :evil:

People eating my pet makes me cranky.
just like in a dream
you'll open your mouth to scream
and you won't make a sound

you can't believe your eyes
you can't believe your ears
you can't believe your friends
you can't believe you're here

Den Sorte Dragen

we should have Armin Meiwes on the forum...I gotta find out which prison he's in

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

"Time for the tin-foil hats, girls and boys!"

Malaul

Quote from: SssBella, Oracle of DoomMe either :evil:

People eating my pet makes me cranky.
:cry:  :cry: sorry bella
::burrrrp::
Coito ergo sum
O! Plus! Perge! Aio! Hui! Hem!
"You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy,the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named Bush, Dick, and Colon.  --Comedian Chris Rock

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

"Time for the tin-foil hats, girls and boys!"

Den Sorte Dragen

Malaul

Quote from: Den Sorte Dragen*vomit*
*wallace*
wallace
whats that mean?
Coito ergo sum
O! Plus! Perge! Aio! Hui! Hem!
"You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy,the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named Bush, Dick, and Colon.  --Comedian Chris Rock

Den Sorte Dragen

Quote from: Malaul The CaffeinatrixXx
Quote from: Den Sorte Dragen*vomit*
*wallace*
wallace
whats that mean?

you know Wallace & Vomit?

or Wallace & Gromit?