Author Topic: Planting seeds  (Read 3602 times)

nostalgicBadger

• Pope Four.Seven Prime
  • Outlandish
    • View Profile
Re: Planting seeds
« Reply #15 on: July 01, 2008, 04:32:33 am »
Somehow I can't seem to get any of my friends into it. They're all more or less amused by my antics, but nobody seems to want to partake. It's tragic. I can't seem to find much of a scene around the Pittsburgh area. I am entitled to some ridiculous amount of printed pages through the university and I've never used more than maybe a hundred of them, so I could probably use the thousands they owe me to print copies of the Principia Discordia and leave them on buses.
meh.

Voodoo

• Destroyer of Worlds
  • Outlandish
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 01, 2008, 05:35:45 am »
I work for a non-prof and we get anything we want posted on the community calendar in the local papers.  I have been toying with the idea of setting up a monthly meeting for the Permian Basin Eris Society (Unit 731).  I am pretty sure I can make it look like a real organization.  And therefor also reserve a picnic shelter in one of the local parks for free.

After that, I can stake the place out.  If anyone shows...I can either commence the shite, or leave them alone there with no explanation.  I could also show up and act like I wasn't the one who set it up and just participate in the experiment. 

I was also thinking of putting an envelope there with further instructions...etc.

Any ideas?

Verbal Mike

• EVIL JOO
  • Deserved It
  • This Time, It's Personal
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 01, 2008, 08:12:40 am »
Putting an envelope there sounds like fun.
Unless stated otherwise, feel free to copy or reproduce any text I post anywhere and any way you like. I will never throw a hissy-fit over it, promise.

Cramulus

• Deserved It
    • View Profile
    • Cramul.us
« Reply #18 on: July 01, 2008, 01:02:17 pm »
Make sure you poster the neighborhood with ads first.

The kind that will attract attention from the right* kind of people

*wrong