News:

PD.com: We're not actually discordians

Main Menu

Frequently asked questions..

Started by Purpleris Niaiseris, June 08, 2008, 11:24:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LMNO

Quote from: Cramulus on June 02, 2010, 05:16:17 PM
Purple Eris, you're a cool cat, I don't have any problem with you. I think that we've only seen a little bit of you though.

Well, some of us have been to her website, and seen quite a lot more than "a little bit".

But that's not germaine to the discussion.

Dimocritus

WTF is a gelfling?!? Hold on...

Seriously? Wow...

Quote from: muppet wikkiGelflings are a race of elf-like creatures native to the planet of Thra. The term Gelfling derives from the term "Ghel-lflainngk" roughly translates to "those who live without knowledge of the future", according to The World of the Dark Crystal.

So, yeah. Can't really say that I got a thing against muppets, but really. Go back to Fern Gully. Nothing but Skeksis here.

You must have Eris confused with some after school special character. She can be a real bitch FYI.
HOUSE OF GABCab ~ "caecus plumbum caecus"

Dimocritus

Quote from: LMNO on June 02, 2010, 06:59:22 PM
Quote from: Cramulus on June 02, 2010, 05:16:17 PM
Purple Eris, you're a cool cat, I don't have any problem with you. I think that we've only seen a little bit of you though.

Well, some of us have been to her website, and seen quite a lot more than "a little bit".

But that's not germaine to the discussion.

Hrmm. Well isn't that something? She is nice to look at...

dimo-
easily distracted
HOUSE OF GABCab ~ "caecus plumbum caecus"

Doktor Howl

Quote from: The Lord and Lady Omnibus Fuck on June 02, 2010, 06:36:15 PM

This was your first post here. I'm not buying the poor sweet innocent thing getting stomped routine.

Me, neither.  If she changes, fine.  But she has to make the first effort.  End of story.
Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Also, what Cram said. Keep getting negative output? Try changing your input.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

BADGE OF HONOR

It's the same with every stupid noob who expects this place to be different than it is, and unable to adjust to reality.  And personally, I'm not willing to give her a second chance because her posting style is fucking obnoxious.  Go be "cute" and "outlandish" on Myspace, girl, I'm sure they'll like it there.
The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

tyrannosaurus vex

Actually I'm still waiting for you guys to wise up and appreciate the genius of pinealism.
Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

AFK

I think a few people were turned off by LHX's posting style at first too. 

I'm glad he stuck it out. 

Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

BADGE OF HONOR

Yes, but LHX didn't pair it with being a dick.
The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on June 02, 2010, 09:09:36 PM

It's been 2 years, almost exactly.  How long are we supposed to wait for her to be civil, or even comprehensible?
Molon Lube

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

Quote from: Doktor Howl on June 02, 2010, 09:48:01 PM
Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on June 02, 2010, 09:09:36 PM

It's been 2 years, almost exactly.  How long are we supposed to wait for her to be civil, or even comprehensible?

IMO, I think that some elements of this site look forward to poking people with sticks and what's wrong with that if its what you like to do?

If Nigel likes fighting with PED, then she should and if PED likes poking at Nigel then she should... but they should at least have the decency to be honest about it ;-)

If Nigel doesn't like shouting into the wind that is this thread, perhaps she might stop posting in this thread. If PED doesn't like some people here thinking shes a nitwit, perhaps she might stop posting in this thread and go make semi sensible posts elsewhere on the board.

As for you Dok, we all know what you like to do... and there are UN treaties against that shit!!!
- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Ratatosk on June 02, 2010, 10:04:37 PM

IMO, I think that some elements of this site look forward to poking people with sticks and what's wrong with that if its what you like to do?

I direct you to the very first post in this thread.

And I think Nigel's been very honest in this thread.  Please point out what I seem to have missed?
Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Ratatosk on June 02, 2010, 10:04:37 PM

If Nigel likes fighting with PED, then she should and if PED likes poking at Nigel then she should... but they should at least have the decency to be honest about it ;-)

If Nigel doesn't like shouting into the wind that is this thread, perhaps she might stop posting in this thread.

Who the fuck said I don't like it? Where have I EVER said, implied, or indicated that I don't enjoy poking people with sticks? And point out ONE fucking place where I'm not being honest about it?

It's a simple equation. She keeps being a dick, I'll keep poking at her. I even SAID I was baiting her, earlier in this thread. I gave her fair warning, and I told her I was doing it simply because I knew she wouldn't be able to resist responding, even though I was telling her up front that I was only posting to bait her.

She wants to change the dynamic, she can. I'm easy.

I still think she's a Nazi though.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Triple Zero

QuoteI still think she's a Nazi though.

why?

that's a pretty rough thing to say.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

the last yatto

Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit