News:

I liked how they introduced her, like "her mother died in an insane asylum thinking she was Queen Victoria" and my thought was, I like where I think this is going. I was not disappointed.

Main Menu

Frequently asked questions..

Started by Purpleris Niaiseris, June 08, 2008, 11:24:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Purpleris Niaiseris

My question is simply this : Why "most" of the discordians (as far as as ive seen) are fatasses?
Another question : Why everybodys "mostly" fighting or replyin like fuckin 55year old virgins on the forums,instead of discussin or sharing different ideas..Discord is a beautiful thing and our lady wants us to be "perfect to ourselves and each other".  :roll:
Another : Whats up with this "real" discordians and "fake" discordians bull..
Lady Discordia doesnt accept loosers anyway,and takes care of em douches good,no need to waste our precious energy goddess gave us to be creative and have fun ehh?
Another one : How come the subgeniiii are soooo fuckin lame? What are they supposed to be?  :?
5th question : Did you know if you eat carrots two weeks in a row,your skin color will turn orange? :fap:

Statement : I am the happiest namuh namow in the somsocorcam.  :lulz:
Fig leaves belong on the trees.

Triple Zero

Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

rong

"a real smart feller, he felt smart"

Purpleris Niaiseris

yeeeeeeheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyy   :lol:
whhhhhhhyyyyyyyyyyy do i looooooooooooooovvvvv this feeeeeeeeeeling  :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz:
Quote from: rong on June 08, 2008, 11:56:38 AM
is this a stupid question?
i "really"  :? think it is the loveliest question of all times  :p

BADGE OF HONOR

I just don't have the energy.   :|
The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

u4!k

Thurnez Isa

Quote from: Lady Purple Eris on Trips on June 08, 2008, 11:24:23 AM
My question is simply this : Why "most" of the discordians (as far as as ive seen) are fatasses?
Another question : Why everybodys "mostly" fighting or replyin like fuckin 55year old virgins on the forums,instead of discussin or sharing different ideas..Discord is a beautiful thing and our lady wants us to be "perfect to ourselves and each other".  :roll:
Lady Discordia doesnt accept loosers anyway,and takes care of em douches good,no need to waste our precious energy goddess gave us to be creative and have fun ehh?
Another one : How come the subgeniiii are soooo fuckin lame? What are they supposed to be?  :?
5th question : Did you know if you eat carrots two weeks in a row,your skin color will turn orange? :fap:

1) we're all 40 year old fat men with crazy fictitious personas
2) we're all actualy one 40 year old fat man who has nothing better to do but create 100 of alts and have them interact with eachother
Through me the way to the city of woe, Through me the way to everlasting pain, Through me the way among the lost.
Justice moved my maker on high.
Divine power made me, Wisdom supreme, and Primal love.
Before me nothing was but things eternal, and eternal I endure.
Abandon all hope, you who enter here.

Dante

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I am actually going to try to address a couple of your questions as if they are the result of legitimate observations.

1. Find the thread called "Spagbook". Look at the pictures. Note your observations.

2. It's called "Discord". If you want to find the productive threads among the discord, you have to be observant.

3. Sometimes new people such as yourself come on the board and immediately, such as you are doing in this post, tell the long-term members here that we're doin' it wrong, and proceed from there to tell us how to be "Real Discordians". Nobody likes it. Please stop.

4. Go ask them.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

Which?  Is Suu a fatass?  No.  Is her husband a fatass?  No.  Cain?  No.  Dysnomia?  Hell no.  Aini?  No.  Hoopla?  No.

Oh, wait.  This is one of those "revenge" posts. 

Okay, who were you in your last venture here, and how did we hurt your little feelings?
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Rabid Badger of God on June 08, 2008, 03:27:52 PM
I just don't have the energy.   :|

It's like they don't even try, anymore.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Raphaella

Whatever. This is me on my morning stroll, out to find and conquer the tasty funnel cake. I really resent being called a fat ass though. I have a medical condition known as Obesity dammit! You need to show some compassion and stop slugging me in my fat gut with your hate words!! (I eat because I'm sad and I'm sad because I eat :cry:

The sun shall be turned to darkness and the moon into blood before the coming of the great and terrible OZ

East Coast Hustle

Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Raphaella

Hit me up then 1-985-655-2500 I could use a little action  :p.
(I cant see my Penis, haven't seen it in years.)
:cry:
The sun shall be turned to darkness and the moon into blood before the coming of the great and terrible OZ

Purpleris Niaiseris

Quote from: Hoopla on June 08, 2008, 04:07:15 PM
Go away.  Read a book.

Be better.

what is a book?  :? duhhh
plus..
be better?  :lol:
pfffffffffffffff
anyway,thanks for the unfistworthy fnord advice,
kissy  :mrgreen:

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on June 08, 2008, 07:52:57 PM
Which?  Is Suu a fatass?  No.  Is her husband a fatass?  No.  Cain?  No.  Dysnomia?  Hell no.  Aini?  No.  Hoopla?  No.

Oh, wait.  This is one of those "revenge" posts. 

Okay, who were you in your last venture here, and how did we hurt your little feelings?

"My question is simply this : Why "most" of the discordians (AS FAR AS I HAVE SEEN duhhhhhhh ) are fatasses?"
besides im not hurt or anythin, im just tryin to have some fun darlin  :p
ehehehe and is it what u call it? "revenge post?  :lulz:
i like the "55 year old virgin post" better  :lol:

Quote from: Nigel on June 08, 2008, 07:06:02 PM
I am actually going to try to address a couple of your questions as if they are the result of legitimate observations.

1. Find the thread called "Spagbook". Look at the pictures. Note your observations.

2. It's called "Discord". If you want to find the productive threads among the discord, you have to be observant.

3. Sometimes new people such as yourself come on the board and immediately, such as you are doing in this post, tell the long-term members here that we're doin' it wrong, and proceed from there to tell us how to be "Real Discordians". Nobody likes it. Please stop.

4. Go ask them.

ahaha i just said "whats up with this real or fake discrodian bull" and you tell me to stop tellin you how to be a real one  :lulz: :lulz:
and dont start with that shit, "come on the board,immediately,and mess with LONG TERM  :p members here,
its a fuckin board for goddess'sake and just caus i dont have 5 million posts, it doesnt make me a SHORT TERM nor a "LESS" discordian than you my brother ehh?
or is this the golden forum of discord that everybody wants to have for their own or somethin?  :lol: wtf?  :lulz:

Quote from: Thurnez Isa on June 08, 2008, 05:06:17 PM
1) we're all 40 year old fat men with crazy fictitious personas
2) we're all actualy one 40 year old fat man who has nothing better to do but create 100 of alts and have them interact with eachother
oh yeah?
that so cooool,and sounds like a lot of fun  :p
im sure id be doin the same stuff if i was a fat 40 year old man havin nothin better do to.
Quote from: Raphaella VonMercer on June 09, 2008, 01:00:06 PM
Hit me up then 1-985-655-2500 I could use a little action  :p.
(I cant see my Penis, haven’t seen it in years.)
:cry:
that must be tough and suckin serious balls but unfortunately,even "I" couldnt do anythin for that.
and besides..
even if i could, i wouldnt because i dont give a flyin fuck  :lol:

Alright..
Let the Final Battle Begin!!!!!
gotta go roll a fat one first, a "REEEEEAAAALLLL !!!!!"  :p discordian joint!  :lol:
:lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz:

[/quote]

LMNO

:cn:
QuoteAnother question : Why everybodys "mostly" fighting or replyin like fuckin 55year old virgins on the forums,
Quoteinstead of discussin or sharing different ideas..Discord is a beautiful thing and our lady wants us to be "perfect to ourselves and each other".  :roll:
QuoteAnother : Whats up with this "real" discordians and "fake" discordians bull..
It's an ironic in-joke.  You obviously don't get it.
QuoteLady Discordia doesnt accept loosers anyway,
Quoteand takes care of em douches good,
Quoteno need to waste our precious energy goddess gave us to be creative and have fun ehh?
QuoteAnother one : How come the subgeniiii are soooo fuckin lame? What are they supposed to be?  :?
Quote5th question : Did you know if you eat carrots two weeks in a row,your skin color will turn orange? :fap:
Who cares?
QuoteStatement : I am the happiest namuh namow in the somsocorcam.  :lulz: