News:

PD.com: Living proof that just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

Main Menu

Frequently asked questions..

Started by Purpleris Niaiseris, June 08, 2008, 11:24:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raphaella

My Fictitious Penis just got shot down... I am so hurt :fap:. At least it still has a chance with East Cost Hustle.  :p
The sun shall be turned to darkness and the moon into blood before the coming of the great and terrible OZ

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

Quote from: Lady Purple Eris on Trips on June 08, 2008, 11:24:23 AM
My question is simply this : Why "most" of the discordians (as far as as ive seen) are fatasses?

Cause you haven't seen me, baby. ;-)

Some Discordians are fatasses, some are skinny asses, some are bubbleasses and some are just asses. It takes all sorts of asses for Eris' Donkey Show!

Another question : Why everybodys "mostly" fighting or replyin like fuckin 55year old virgins on the forums,instead of discussin or sharing different ideas..Discord is a beautiful thing and our lady wants us to be "perfect to ourselves and each other".  :roll:

Well, this board thrives on fighting... ya know Discord... Confusion... Chaos. It works for some, doesn't work for others. In the end we're still all monkeys with robot programming and monkeys with robot programming are programmed to shit on those who don't agree... think of it as Virtual Shit, thank goddess we don't have Smell-o-Vision!!!

Another : Whats up with this "real" discordians and "fake" discordians bull..

Some people forget that every man, woman and child is a real Discordian. Sometimes, people think that 'Real Discordians' can't argue and fight with each other... but that seems silly. Some people fight with each other... all people are Discordian Popes... thus people that fight are still HOLEE-POEE. Sometimes, people think that "Real Discordians" must be doing something entirely unique, or based on something brand new, rather than something old. Yet, they too forget that everyone is a goddess-damned Child of She What Done It All. But, even those that forget, one way or another, are still Erisian, are they not?

Lady Discordia doesnt accept loosers anyway

Of course she accepts loosers... who do you think we stick out on the front lines as fodder? Every Child O Eris is precious, either as an Agent of Discord, or something useful to burn in the fire.  Igne N00bus Renovatur Integra

Another one : How come the subgeniiii are soooo fuckin lame? What are they supposed to be?  :?

They are lame because they follow after Bob and do not realize that Bob was only the messenger of Eris. Fnord.

5th question : Did you know if you eat carrots two weeks in a row,your skin color will turn orange? :fap:

This is false, unless you also eat oranges and drink orange kool-aid.

In conclusion, oh Purple Erisl, Namesake of the Cosmic Bitch, I give you this to consider:

I wonder what she'd say,
if she happened by today,
and saw us in our rituals of life?
Would she think we're doing well,
in our own chaotic hell,
or would she decide to add a little strife?

There's Erisians on the net,
who are trying, you can bet,
to spread those words of chaos writ by Mal.
But Discordians, you know,
might aim an extra blow,
at their brothers and their sisters of the Chao.

I have seen the common spat,
regarding this and that,
and who and what and where and why and how.
And in the orgy of the fray,
we oft forget our way,
and might spill our bitter tea upon our towel.

So I wonder what she'd say,
if she happened through this way,
and stopped to see the madness we had wrought.
I think she'd laugh the most,
and head back home to boast,
about the way in which her Children fought.

Hail Eris! All Hail Discordia! Hail Hail! Hail Yes!

Ratatosk, Squirrel of Discord
Chatterer of the Words of Eris
Muncher of the ChaoAcorn
POEE of The Great Googlie Mooglie Cabal

- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson

Purpleris Niaiseris

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
you happy now? huh? happy?
you made me cry  :cry: hope youre aaaaall happy! im goin away and never comin back ok? be happy :x

hahahahahahaha hohohohohohoh  :lulz: my goddess whats a "CITATION" duuuuuuuude?  :?
please accept my apologies for bein ignorant and a "short term" member (and for my bad english too) so i might act like a complete r-tard until i reach the wise stage of havin five million posts.  :p
Quote from: LMNO on June 09, 2008, 04:01:47 PM
Who cares?
well,
nobody does..probably thats why it was in the "unnecesary informations encyclopedia"
but i read it and thought it was incredibly unnecesary so put it here.  :)
Quote from: Raphaella VonMercer on June 09, 2008, 04:12:27 PM
My Fictitious Penis just got shot down… I am so hurt :fap:. At least it still has a chance with East Cost Hustle.  :p
thats really very nice to hear brother, so happy for you  :p
Fig leaves belong on the trees.

Thurnez Isa

Quote from: Lady Purple Eris on Trips on June 09, 2008, 05:11:53 PM
you made me cry  :cry: hope youre aaaaall happy! im goin away and never comin back ok? be happy :x

now you made me cry
:cry: <--- real tears, srlsy
Through me the way to the city of woe, Through me the way to everlasting pain, Through me the way among the lost.
Justice moved my maker on high.
Divine power made me, Wisdom supreme, and Primal love.
Before me nothing was but things eternal, and eternal I endure.
Abandon all hope, you who enter here.

Dante

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

hahahahahahaha hohohohohohoh  :lulz: my goddess whats a "CITATION" duuuuuuuude?  :?
please accept my apologies for bein ignorant and a "short term" member (and for my bad english too) so i might act like a complete r-tard until i reach the wise stage of havin five million posts.  :p

:lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz:

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Lady Purple Eris on Trips on June 09, 2008, 02:38:23 PM

Quote from: Nigel on June 08, 2008, 07:06:02 PM

3. Sometimes new people such as yourself come on the board and immediately, such as you are doing in this post, tell the long-term members here that we're doin' it wrong, and proceed from there to tell us how to be "Real Discordians". Nobody likes it. Please stop.

ahaha i just said "whats up with this real or fake discrodian bull" and you tell me to stop tellin you how to be a real one  :lulz: :lulz:

No, I explained that what is up with it is that new people will often come on the board and DO WHAT YOU JUST DID HERE:
Quote from: Lady Purple Eris on Trips on June 08, 2008, 11:24:23 AM
Another : Whats up with this "real" discordians and "fake" discordians bull..
Lady Discordia doesnt accept loosers anyway,and takes care of em douches good,no need to waste our precious energy goddess gave us to be creative and have fun ehh?

and dont start with that shit, "come on the board,immediately,and mess with LONG TERM  :p members here,
its a fuckin board for goddess'sake and just caus i dont have 5 million posts, it doesnt make me a SHORT TERM nor a "LESS" discordian than you my brother ehh?

I didn't say that. I said that new people come on here and, if the people who are already here aren't acting as they believe Real Discordians (tm) ought to behave, they try and TELL us how to be Real Discordians(tm). You want to read into it that I'm saying people who have been here longer are Really Realler Discordians, go ahead. That's the exact opposite of what I'm actually saying, though. Around here, we use the term "Real Discordian" sarcastically, because everyone does it their own way and none is more "real" than the others.

or is this the golden forum of discord that everybody wants to have for their own or somethin?  :lol: wtf?  :lulz:

Sweet merciful fuck you're an idiot. I'm sorry I wasted my time answering you seriously. Fuck off and die, asshole.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

Quote from: Nigel on June 09, 2008, 05:23:08 PM

Sweet merciful fuck you're an idiot. I'm sorry I wasted my time answering you seriously. Fuck off and die, asshole.

Oh Lady Eris, you've gone and pissed off Nigel, that requires a lot of...

well, nah, it doesn't take much to get her riled so I guess it isn't all that noteworthy...  :sad:

LMNO

Are you new to the Internet?

Forget it; it's another inside joke of which only several million people get the reference.

Quoteplease accept my apologies for bein ignorant and a "short term" member (and for my bad english too) so i might act like a complete r-tard until i reach the wise stage of havin five million posts.  :p

Ok.  please accept my apologies for continuing to treat you as such.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Ratatosk on June 09, 2008, 05:31:21 PM

well, nah, it doesn't take much to get her riled so I guess it isn't all that noteworthy...  :sad:

Normally I'm serene and welcoming. Lately I've been cranky as fuck though.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

Quote from: Nigel on June 09, 2008, 06:23:25 PM
Quote from: Ratatosk on June 09, 2008, 05:31:21 PM

Normally I'm serene and welcoming. Lately I've been cranky as fuck though.

:argh!: Yeah, you need an orgy or something.  :lulz:

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Ratatosk on June 09, 2008, 07:01:48 PM
Quote from: Nigel on June 09, 2008, 06:37:48 PM
SRSLY!  :lulz:

Damn Washington State for being so far away!!!

Far away from Oregon? FUCK YES! Damn that state!

Actually it's only a 15-minute drive to Vancouver.

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

Quote from: Nigel on June 09, 2008, 07:48:21 PM
Quote from: Ratatosk on June 09, 2008, 07:01:48 PM
Quote from: Nigel on June 09, 2008, 06:37:48 PM
SRSLY!  :lulz:

Damn Washington State for being so far away!!!

Far away from Oregon? FUCK YES! Damn that state!

Actually it's only a 15-minute drive to Vancouver.

Oregon, Washington meh, its all the same....