News:

It is better to set off a nuclear bomb, than to sit and curse the dark.

Main Menu

Frequently asked questions..

Started by Purpleris Niaiseris, June 08, 2008, 11:24:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BADGE OF HONOR

Quote from: East Coast Hustle on July 23, 2008, 11:21:59 PM
Burning Man is probably the worst thing in the world.

unless you like spending 9 days sucking patchouli fumes and shagging vaginas that look like Cedric Bixler's hair.

Sandy vaginas, no less.  Everthing there is dirty as fuck.
The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

hooplala

Jesus Christ.  Nobody has shot Purpleris Discordia yet?
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

BADGE OF HONOR

Eh, nobody can decipher what he's saying, so nobody gets offended.  No harm done.
The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

hooplala

My migraine says different.

Note to self: stop reading her posts.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

BADGE OF HONOR

Her?  I always assumed it was male.  And I never read anything incoherent, it saves me a lot of head pain. 

Cain

Oh, she's a she.  I think LMNO in particular quite confirmed that point (apart from the obvious problem of no girls on the intertubes)

Voodoo

Quote from: Rabid Badger of God on July 23, 2008, 11:47:07 PM
Eh, nobody can decipher what he's saying, so nobody gets offended.  No harm done.

Something about fisting sandy vaginas with bad haircuts while fishsitting at burning man. 

(added: or was that an episode of lucy, the daughter of the devil?)

I wasn't really paying attention.

I think Cram was taking notes.

Doktor Loki

Quote from: PurpleriS DiscordiA on June 08, 2008, 11:24:23 AM

Another one : How come the subgeniiii are soooo fuckin lame? What are they supposed to be?  :?

I'd just like to point out that I'LL FEED YOU YOUR OWN FUCKING SKIN!

What are we supposed to be?!  SUPPOSED TO BE?!

What are you filthy Discordians supposed to be? 

If you are any indication of Discordia (which, from prior experience, I dont think you are), then Discordians are drug addled, shit spouting hippies, frothing at the mouth in their uncomprehending stupor.

SubGenii, on the other hand, are the fucking CHOSEN OF WOTAN, the King Asshole of the Universe, frothing at the mouth in our rage filled frenzies, painted head to toe in woad, warrior poets in this land of BLASPHEMY and HERESY!

Oh, you dont want to pay to know what you really think?  GOOD!
We dont want you to know what you really think if you're that cheap!
Not a Doctor?  Why, of course I'm a Doctor!  Why else would I have this scalpel?      ~Doctor Mad

"He that hath a beard is more than a youth, and he that hath no beard is less than a man."
- William Shakespeare

"If you hear crazy voices in your head which tell you to do something, even something evil, YOU'D BETTER FUCKING DO IT BECAUSE IT MIGHT BE GOD." - Soren Keirkegaard

Quimby

Quote from: Nigel on July 23, 2008, 11:23:01 PM
I suspect this to be true, however, I have allowed myself to be talked into going to Burning Man this year so I can find out for myself.
Just out of curiosity, what kind of stories led you to being talked into attending? I am currently being abused by one of my friends who is saying how he has heard (nice right?) that it is the greatest thing ever, etc. etc. on and on.. my friend however is prone to extreme states of intoxication which lead to violence and sodomy. I am more laid back and like my sodomy with a hefty dose of love and so i'm not sure that i should be led down this path with him. I have been to the site and read what i can, and it sounds nice, but i would like to hear what convinced you to attend..

On a separate note, has anyone ever tried ketamine?
carry on.
the revolution will not be televised.. or blogged.

LMNO

Burning man = A desperate attempt to recreate San Francisco circa 1968, without the benefit of running water, air conditioning, decent beds, food that tastes good, or any living vegetation of any kind.

Also, I've tried K.  Interesting, but not ground-breaking.  Brief Out-Of-Body-Experience, and pretentions of Telepathy.  Extremely poor muscle control.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Doktor Loki on July 24, 2008, 08:28:00 AM
Quote from: PurpleriS DiscordiA on June 08, 2008, 11:24:23 AM

Another one : How come the subgeniiii are soooo fuckin lame? What are they supposed to be?  :?

I'd just like to point out that I'LL FEED YOU YOUR OWN FUCKING SKIN!

What are we supposed to be?!  SUPPOSED TO BE?!

What are you filthy Discordians supposed to be? 

If you are any indication of Discordia (which, from prior experience, I dont think you are), then Discordians are drug addled, shit spouting hippies, frothing at the mouth in their uncomprehending stupor.

SubGenii, on the other hand, are the fucking CHOSEN OF WOTAN, the King Asshole of the Universe, frothing at the mouth in our rage filled frenzies, painted head to toe in woad, warrior poets in this land of BLASPHEMY and HERESY!

Oh, you dont want to pay to know what you really think?  GOOD!
We dont want you to know what you really think if you're that cheap!

Nice.  :mittens:
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Voodoo

...Discordians are drug addled, shit spouting hippies, frothing at the mouth in their uncomprehending stupor.

thats what the invitation I got said.  but i have yet to see the sticky icky.

I thought this said the "Chosen of Wu-Tang"   :lulz:

LMNO

Either way, it ain't nuthin' to fuck with.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Quimby on July 25, 2008, 10:09:57 AM
I suspect this to be true, however, I have allowed myself to be talked into going to Burning Man this year so I can find out for myself.
Just out of curiosity, what kind of stories led you to being talked into attending? I am currently being abused by one of my friends who is saying how he has heard (nice right?) that it is the greatest thing ever, etc. etc. on and on.. my friend however is prone to extreme states of intoxication which lead to violence and sodomy. I am more laid back and like my sodomy with a hefty dose of love and so i'm not sure that i should be led down this path with him. I have been to the site and read what i can, and it sounds nice, but i would like to hear what convinced you to attend..

carry on.

Basically, the idea is that I should go once just so I can say I have. I'm skeptical.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Quimby on July 25, 2008, 10:09:57 AM

carry on.

Where the fuck did THAT come from?

Does this board LOOK like "Intimate Confessions"?

Jesus fucking Christ.  Nobody wants to hear the grotty little details of your sex life.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.