News:

Endorsement: "I would highly suggest that you steer clear of this website at all costs and disconnect yourself from all affiliation with those involved."

Main Menu

Frequently asked questions..

Started by Purpleris Niaiseris, June 08, 2008, 11:24:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

East Coast Hustle

I was pretty sure that LMNO already had seen me naked.

anyway...

I just wanted to mention that Purple Eris Discordia hailed me on MSN messenger today and we shot the shit for a few minutes and she came off as a reasonably articulate and intelligent human being with no shortage of wit.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

hooplala

So what motivates her truckload of bullshit here?
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

East Coast Hustle

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Payne

I once thought I'd seen ECH naked, but it turned out to be a grizzly that hadn't had a haircut in months.

hooplala

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
— Walt Whitman

East Coast Hustle

I dunno. maybe she's one of the millions of people out there who are cooler when they're not trying.

Payne

Some people are better in a real-time conversation than they are on message boards too.

The transient nature of IMs and IRC seem to remove inhibitions that are in place when you know your post is there FOREVER.

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

hooplala

"Do I contradict myself?
— Walt Whitman

Purpleris Niaiseris

some dude who wanted to make some pics of me checked out my name from the internet, saw the stuff I wrote on pd forum and told me im a "bit" schizophrenic  :|

well,             

I HAVE COME TO TELL YOU THAT YOU ARE FREE,
SO GET YOUR ASSES OUT FOR GODDESS' FUCKIN SAKE AND PLAY, WILL THEE?

sweetnites, goddess bless..
love to all,
hail my lady yes!
  :)

Fig leaves belong on the trees.

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

Quote from: GoddesS PurpleriS  "Καλλίστη" on October 21, 2008, 12:52:58 AM
some dude who wanted to make some pics of me checked out my name from the internet, saw the stuff I wrote on pd forum and told me im a "bit" schizophrenic  :|

well,             

I HAVE COME TO TELL YOU THAT YOU ARE FREE,
SO GET YOUR ASSES OUT FOR GODDESS' FUCKIN SAKE AND PLAY, WILL THEE?

sweetnites, goddess bless..
love to all,
hail my lady yes!
  :)

:lulz:

Well, I'd say he was wrong... based on your posts here, I'd probably think that you're far more crazy than "a bit schizophrenic" could ever express.
- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson

East Coast Hustle

Rat, I think you have something on your nose.

LMNO