News:

One of our core values:  "THEY REFILLED MY RITALIN AND BY THE WAY I WANNA EAT YOUR BEAR HEAD."

Main Menu

If you don't boil your tomatoes...

Started by AFK, June 10, 2008, 02:24:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AFK

Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Adios

Many restaurants won't even purchase them right now.

Killer Ketchup, salsa, tacos, .................. Damn, it's an empty world without tomatoes.

Dysfunctional Cunt

I didn't realize how many we ate until this week.  We eat tomatoes every day, either sliced or in salad and such.  I want my tomatoes back!! :argh!:

AFK

LMNO

Richter

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

AFK

Jenne

:(  My kids were very put out last night that I threw them away after chopping them and getting ready to put them in our guacamole.  They were flabbergasted I'd do so just because the NEWS said to.  :lulz:

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"...and homegrown tomatoes are likely not the source of the outbreak, federal officials said."

They had to say this?
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

AFK

It's Tomato Terrorism.  Flee, flee for your lives!

Richter

Insufficient data.  167 cases out of how many who ate these tainted tomatoes?  (Including me)

Edit: Fix't to prove not sick
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

AFK

Hmm, does salmonella poisoning cause typos?   :wink:
You might want to see a doctor. 

Richter

AFK