News:

If they treat education like a product, they can't very well bitch when you act like a consumer.

Main Menu

The Internet, Me, and why I don't give a fuck.

Started by Suu, June 11, 2008, 02:59:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Suu

The internet was created as a network to allow humans to mostly interact with others and share knowledge. Amirite? Much like the cruel open world, we're all mean here, arrogant, and yet faceless. Why do I leech on for my daily dose of the tubes? Besides some form of ridiculous co-dependence, the internet has allowed me to remember that humanity, even at it's most amazing and selfless hours are still nothing but a collective of douchebags spreading their douchebaggery abound whilst flaunting their epic douchitude. And I find it amusing.

Do NOT come to me asking for help, posting threads of pity or buttons of Paypal on pages asking for donations to keep your website alive or to keep your bunny alive. Eat your bunny plz, post pictures, grant us thee folk of the internet the horrormirth we desire to continue our lives in a sick, twisted illusion of awesome. I am awesome, because I tell myself this on a daily, as it helps me get through my day with no medication required™!

I don't tell you about my debt, my marital issues, my financial stress and overall hatred of my current status quo in great detail and outside of general jest, because you're not listening. I did the Livejournal thing for a while, and all it did was create an abundance of drama I haven't seen since middle school anytime I posted about something a wee bit wrong in my life...then I remembered I didn't read my friend's shit anyway, so why the fuck bother?

I don't listen; you don't listen.

I began a brief ritual of 'Wednesday Rants' on the ol' LJ during my Sophomore year in college in an attempts to at least bring some sort of reason into having the damned thing...it didn't work, and I abandoned it rather quickly, as the answers I either got were my friends of the best variety giving me empty praise or some faggot twisting it into bullshit. Therefore, I felt like I accomplished nothing. I often think of posting on Verwirrung, and feel that in short, it will really only benefit those here anyway if at all, because outside of PD.Com, no one could give a fuck about this site, but perhaps they need to? Maybe? Who knows. I highly doubt anyone here will get anything from this smear on the blog.

I'm not an entirely cold human being, no...but I have my moments. I am close to those I allow to be close, care for them, laugh and cry with them, but my shell is a woman that rarely smiles. This doesn't mean I'm upset, it means that I just don't care to unless I have good reason. There was a Daria episode in which the football alum from their high school died because the fucking goal post fell on his head or some shit, and it was pointed out that the reason Daria never smiles is because she 'thinks'. I often use this as my excuse when I'm asked about my sour countenance. The reaction I get is usually an odd look and a, "But I think too, and I smile, so smile, damnit!" My retort is typically, "Well, maybe you aren't thinking hard enough?" And leave it at that. I also like leaving my thoughts to myself.

...I also hate my teeth, but that's another tale entirely.

The internet is my escape from thinking, sometimes WAY too much. It allows me to be creative during work, or gaming, it allows me to sit here and giggle like a motherfucker all day long as I leave this forum tabbed on my browser. The internet is a collective of minds that do the thinking for me, and I like it that way, because it gives my tired brain a break. No doubt others do the same.

So why should I give a fuck about what's wrong with your life anyway?

GTFO my internet with your piteous throws of fits and excuses as to why you NEED to be accepted or WHY you're different. We're faceless, mindless-minds who congregate to feed off of your insolence like sociopath vampires...hiding our identities while we attack you with little or no remorse. If you need a shrink, GO TO A SHRINK, don't come here, to the internet to find answers because Wikipedia gave you a link or you felt lucky on fucking Google.

Of course, one could always allude the internet is like a gang that you need beating into, which means that you better lay there and get it over and done with quickly to avoid severe injury...rather than putting up a struggle.

Oh fuck it, I really just wrote this to conjugate forms of douchebag. You all may go about your business.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Thurnez Isa

i like this rant

btw suu - i did read your livejournal for a while
till the southside link got blown up
as hooplas and cains, LHX when he updates, gets delivered to my opera browser

i try to read

just dont leave comments
:sad:
Through me the way to the city of woe, Through me the way to everlasting pain, Through me the way among the lost.
Justice moved my maker on high.
Divine power made me, Wisdom supreme, and Primal love.
Before me nothing was but things eternal, and eternal I endure.
Abandon all hope, you who enter here.

Dante

Suu

My blog is still available at http://kaousuu.net/blog . It's just Southsideofthesky expired and I forgot to renew, then GoDaddy wanted like $90 and change to reinstate, so I told them to screw.

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

hooplala

"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Suu

By all means...it's pretty random shit though.

Faust

to me the internet is the last untamed land. if you post your grief, then people will respond out of grief, thats why their messages are harsh. I try to keep things surreal, and I like to bring out the surreal responses. I think joy attracts joy, so I vent my toxins(through trolling or lj style posting) away from where I stay. I hate having to vent within a forum I post on frequently
Sleepless nights at the chateau

bones

ah Suu, the most crooked, broken and yellow teeth are still lovely when they're in a gorgeous smiling face. I'm sure your hatred is unjustified.

still, of course, that's no reason to plaster a fake smile if you're in a situation you don't like, or with people you don't want to make feel better.

Though I find more and more that I'm smiling and laughing at all the horrormirth IRL (maybe because i've seen worse online, or in history). Fuck it if people think I like stuff more than I do, like I really care what they think, but I think I am quite absurdly happy. Sometimes I laugh when miserable, and sometimes I cry when happiest. Emotions are bizarre and intriguing to me, I want to feel them all, all the time. The last thing I want is to be numb, and trying to shut things and people out, I want to AFFECT everything adn everyone I see, but not care if i can't.

Say whatever you feel like saying. Online or off, people will only listen if they wanna, if no one does it doesn't mean it wasn't worth trying, and if they give a meaningful response then that's just a bonus you wouldn't have gotten otherwise. Blocking out (or just ridiculing) the bullshit is one of the most important life skills in this BS world, (there's too much to avoid, it's everywhere) so the more you expose yourself to the more practice you get. Eventually we'll be able to do it unconsciously. If you're amused by the assholes on PD ( :lulz:), why not be amused by your asshole boss or neighbors or motherinlaw or government or church, or stupid people all over?

IMO

Faust, I love that you vent elsewhere, I'm gonna try to do that in future (I made a few posts complaining about all the angry 'ATTN n00bz' threads here.. oops) but I find that sometimes even when I TRY to troll shitty forums I end up trying to pacify the fucks instead of riling them up. oh well.
filmmusic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Suu, I have ridiculous rabbit teeth, if it makes you feel any better!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

LMNO

The Internet is a sewer, PD.com is a toilet, and We are the Ones who Flush.

Darth Cupcake

Quote from: bones on June 12, 2008, 04:28:03 AM
ah Suu, the most crooked, broken and yellow teeth are still lovely when they're in a gorgeous smiling face. I'm sure your hatred is unjustified.

OH MY GOD do you know how obnoxious it is when RANDOM FUCKING STRANGERS walk up to me on the street and go "Why aren't you smiling, sweetie?" Like it is any of their fucking business! Like I should be smiling because ZOMG I AM WALKING DOWN THE STREET. PEOPLE MIGHT SEE ME. THEY MIGHT BE MADE SAD BY THE FACT THAT SOME TWENTY-SOMETHING CHICK ISN'T A RAY OF FUCKING SUNSHINE.

Hatred is ALWAYS justified. Not smiling is ALWAYS okay.

On that note...

Suu, fuckin' RAH! :mittens: x about a billionty

That is 110% troof and win.
Be the trouble you want to see in the world.

Suu

Quote from: LMNO on June 12, 2008, 12:53:43 PM
The Internet is a sewer, PD.com is a toilet, and We are the Ones who Flush.

Alternate title of win.

Raphaella

I like your blog. Because I also hate meat loaf. Meat + Loaf = :x :x
The sun shall be turned to darkness and the moon into blood before the coming of the great and terrible OZ

LMNO

Payne

It wasn't while you were kissing me. I KNOW where that mouths been  :x

LMNO