News:

Goddammit.  Another truckload of bees.

Main Menu

Fucking tomato ban...

Started by Suu, June 11, 2008, 07:43:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Suu

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Richter

Damn, you're right.  I won't be able to get any with lunch today :tgrr:

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Suu

One fucking restaurant doesn't wash their veggies and we take the hit? Fuck this!

WASH YOUR FUCKING VEGETABLES!!!

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

It's times like this that I am glad we grow our own tomatos...

Oh yeah, that's right... I decided to be lazy and not plant a garden this year.  :cry:
- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson

Suu

My friend just told me that he's growing tomatoes, cukes, and peppers, so I should have some soon.  :fap:

AFK

Quote from: Suu on June 11, 2008, 07:52:10 PM
One fucking restaurant doesn't wash their veggies and we take the hit? Fuck this!

WASH YOUR FUCKING VEGETABLES!!!

No, it's because the Food and Drug Administration doesn't actually have any power to Administer Food.  Stupidest name ever for an agency. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

BADGE OF HONOR

It's probably like the spinach thing, where the water inside the actual plant was tainted, thus washing does shit-all.  You should bitch about tainted groundwater (probably from feedlots or meatpacking plants) instead.
The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

Suu

I did that enough in Providence when I got e. coli from the tap.  :argh!:

Richter

Ok, Al Capone's, the hole in the wall Italian joint, DID have tomatoes.   :D
I told them they were very sensible, not to toss their veggies jsut to play up to the panic.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

BADGE OF HONOR

I'm pretty sure cooking kills salmonella.   :|
The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

Suu

Quote from: Rabid Badger of God on June 11, 2008, 09:15:07 PM
I'm pretty sure cooking kills salmonella.   :|

Last I checked it did.

BADGE OF HONOR

That reminds me...Italian food.  Mmmmmmmm.

Dysfunctional Cunt

My issue is you have to find a fucking tomato to buy before you acan cook the sucker.  They have cleared the shelves at every grocery in town.

WTF?

:argh!:

BADGE OF HONOR

They don't want to get sued for selling tainted food.

greyseraph

Thank god I was stockpiling enough canned tomatoes to make it through nuclear winter! Now to make some ketchup and sell it for $10 a bottle while the tomato prohibition is still in affect.