News:

If they treat education like a product, they can't very well bitch when you act like a consumer.

Main Menu

ATTN: Paes

Started by Payne, June 12, 2008, 02:03:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cainad (dec.)

This thread is beautiful.

Dr. Paes

Quote from: R.W.H.N. on June 12, 2008, 02:19:51 PM

RWHN thinks posts like this are funny?
and he drops puns all over the place...
Where did he get his bad taste from?

Payne

Well, rumour has it he was a collector of stupid and uncool toys as a (fat) child. He still has them for inspiration.

Dr. Paes

Haha orly?

I thought the worst of the news about him was the fact that he constantly reads the dictionary to perfect the horrible puns he uses to abuse those he loves?

Payne

Well, the dictionary thing goes a little deeper than that. So did RWHN, apparently. He was unable to use his dick for weeks afterwards, and Merriam-Webster don't allow him anywhere near one of their dictionaries now.

His spaggotry is all light and airy on the outside, but inside, he's a twisted fuck.

Also, did you hear about his stint providing security at Justin Timberlake concerts? He didn't even do anything to stop the man, even though he was RIGHT THERE.

Dr. Paes

That's disgusting!
You think you know a guy...
Just found this picture circling the internet.

Turns out that RWHN takes drugs...
Why doesn't he just buy them like regular people?
It's sick.

Payne

A bit hypocritical too, isn't it? He's supposed to be working studying drugs, not taking them!

SPAG!

Still, I don't think we've really explored where his obvious inhumanity comes from. This is all bad shit, but it doesn't really tell us why those puns are so painful...

Dr. Paes

Well, actually... I saw this a while back and thought it must just be a high quality shoop.

But now I'm not sure, you think it's real?

Payne

Oh yes, that's real all right.

I can tell because I know the history of image editing.

He's a sick and twisted sonofabitch, for sure.

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

Payne

Hey Paes! Here is more about that rumour going round that Cain is actually illiterate! I got a pic of him taking some remedial reading classes. You'd never know it from the quality of the posting he does in here....

AFK

Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Dr. Paes

:lulz:
You wanna know why his posts seem so intelligent?
They aren't his, everything he's ever said is complete copypasta.
He's just another /b/tard, taking credit for other people's ideas.

Payne

Yeah, and for all his martial arts talk, here's how he REALLY spends his time.

Dr. Paes

Ha!
It seems "Cain" isn't everything he claims to be.
Noticed anything strange about President Sarkozy's new wife?

Strange resemblance there huh?