News:

I hate both of you because your conversation is both navel-gazing and puerile

Main Menu

New Oldskool Discordian Text?

Started by Cramulus, June 16, 2008, 04:24:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

It's not a thread about oldskool til Uncle BadTouch comes in and bloviates.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

drjon

From what the wunnerful St.Mae communicated, I'm very much looking forward to seeing the results of this collaboration. It fits in with what I know of Lord Omar's final works, and see no reason in myself to doubt the authenticity.
--><--
Eris Broke my Hot Rod
The Appendix Discordia:
- The Semi-Official Quasi-Clandestine Bavarian Illuminati/Discordian Archives
- How The West Was Lost (Principia Discordia - The 1st Edition)
- The Apocrypha Discordia

Reverend Loveshade

DrJon: So what on Earth would you know about Discordian oldskool?  Who the hell are you, anyway?  Some high faluting n00b? Did you gather together oldskool and newskool writings and put them in a book, such as Apocrypha Discordia?  Do you help get the long-missing 'The Myth of Starbuck' and the first edition of Principia Discordia into our hot little hands?  Huh?  Did ya?

Oh.  You did?

Nevermind.
"Threats should not be tolerated. They're demeaning, they're violations to human rights and no one deserves them."

-- navkat, 20 June 2007, principiadiscordia.com

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Reverend Uncle BadTouch on August 03, 2008, 06:30:23 AM
DrJon: So what on Earth would you know about Discordian oldskool?  Who the hell are you, anyway?  Some high faluting n00b? Did you gather together oldskool and newskool writings and put them in a book, such as Apocrypha Discordia?  Do you help get the long-missing 'The Myth of Starbuck' and the first edition of Principia Discordia into our hot little hands?  Huh?  Did ya?

Oh.  You did?

Nevermind.

http://uniknor.un.funpic.de/page2.html
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Mourning Star

Quote from: Reverend Uncle BadTouch on August 03, 2008, 06:30:23 AM

Oh.  You did?

Nevermind.

Shut up Uncle BadTouch.