News:

Endorsement:  I know that all of you fucking discordians are just a bunch of haters who seem to do anything you can to distance yourself from fucking anarchists which is just fine and dandy sit in your house on your computer and type inane shite all day until your fingers fall off.

Main Menu

Creativity in a Cultural Wasteland

Started by Payne, June 19, 2008, 02:32:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Verbal Mike

Yes Daruko, because I'm always out to get you and troll you. Alas, you have unveiled my devilry. :cry:

douche.
Unless stated otherwise, feel free to copy or reproduce any text I post anywhere and any way you like. I will never throw a hissy-fit over it, promise.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Verbatim on June 30, 2008, 06:09:10 AM
Yes Daruko, because I'm always out to get you and troll you. Alas, you have unveiled my devilry. :cry:

douche.

He got me, too.

We set this board up all those years ago, just in anticipation of his arrival.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Daruko

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on June 30, 2008, 06:10:26 AM
We set this board up all those years ago, just in anticipation of his arrival.

Finally, the truth comes out.    :argh!:

Triple Zero

Quote from: Netaungrot on June 30, 2008, 02:16:57 AMIn fact, I'm disgusted with how comfortable you seem to be with being a mindless douche.

And I don't think you're always an asshole. I don't think you're completely incapable of making valuable insights. I just don't think it's likely that you're going to motivate yourself to be much more than a well used punching bag.

:mittens:

for yet another person with the patience to spell it out for Daruko
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

LMNO

Quote from: Nigel on June 29, 2008, 08:30:44 AM
My attention span is not long enough and I am too good-natured to maintain actual seething hate for longer than about a week, so if you think I'm holding something against you, you're pitifully wrong.

Well, an alternate theory is that at least once a week he acts like a complete and total fucktard, which causes your hate to re-seethe.

LMNO
-Teaches the controversy.

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

After reading this thread, I would like to thank all participants for adding to the post count on our way to Big Boards. I assume that's what this one was for?

:roll:  :lulz:  :lulz:
- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson

Daruko

Quote from: Ratatosk on June 30, 2008, 06:39:03 PM
After reading this thread, I would like to thank all participants for adding to the post count on our way to Big Boards. I assume that's what this one was for?

:thanks:

Verbal Mike

Unless stated otherwise, feel free to copy or reproduce any text I post anywhere and any way you like. I will never throw a hissy-fit over it, promise.

Payne

No, actually, it wasn't.

This thread was for a little bit of writing I thought you guys might enjoy.

:lulz:

Verbal Mike

I propose somebody splits it so we can get back to enjoying your sweet sweet writing. :D

Payne

Quote from: Verbatim on June 30, 2008, 07:17:43 PM
I propose somebody splits it so we can get back to enjoying your sweet sweet writing. :D

FUCK OFF!

This is the longest one of my threads have ever gotten. I like it.

Payne

...actually WOMP-ertainment got to over 40, I think. So thats a lie.

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

Quote from: Payne on June 30, 2008, 07:06:30 PM

No, actually, it wasn't.

This thread was for a little bit of writing I thought you guys might enjoy.

:lulz:

Well, I just assumed you started the thread off with intelligent discussion so no one would be suspicious that 98% of it would be filler ;-)
- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Daruko on June 30, 2008, 05:14:40 AM
:roll:  well either i'm being trolled still, or there are a few retards afoot. 
so so strange this communication problem ONLY occurs around certain individuals on a certain website.

Right, and the other problems you've had with other people on other websites are all totally unrelated to your behavior.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: triple zero on June 30, 2008, 07:07:32 AM
Quote from: Netaungrot on June 30, 2008, 02:16:57 AMIn fact, I'm disgusted with how comfortable you seem to be with being a mindless douche.

And I don't think you're always an asshole. I don't think you're completely incapable of making valuable insights. I just don't think it's likely that you're going to motivate yourself to be much more than a well used punching bag.

:mittens:

for yet another person with the patience to spell it out for Daruko

It's not patience! It's 133+ troll skillz!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."