News:

Endorsement from MysticWicks: "The most fatuous, manipulative, and venomous people to be found here are all of the discordian genre."

Main Menu

Creativity in a Cultural Wasteland

Started by Payne, June 19, 2008, 02:32:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Verbal Mike

Yes Daruko, because I'm always out to get you and troll you. Alas, you have unveiled my devilry. :cry:

douche.
Unless stated otherwise, feel free to copy or reproduce any text I post anywhere and any way you like. I will never throw a hissy-fit over it, promise.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Verbatim on June 30, 2008, 06:09:10 AM
Yes Daruko, because I'm always out to get you and troll you. Alas, you have unveiled my devilry. :cry:

douche.

He got me, too.

We set this board up all those years ago, just in anticipation of his arrival.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Daruko

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on June 30, 2008, 06:10:26 AM
We set this board up all those years ago, just in anticipation of his arrival.

Finally, the truth comes out.    :argh!:

Triple Zero

Quote from: Netaungrot on June 30, 2008, 02:16:57 AMIn fact, I'm disgusted with how comfortable you seem to be with being a mindless douche.

And I don't think you're always an asshole. I don't think you're completely incapable of making valuable insights. I just don't think it's likely that you're going to motivate yourself to be much more than a well used punching bag.

:mittens:

for yet another person with the patience to spell it out for Daruko
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

LMNO

Quote from: Nigel on June 29, 2008, 08:30:44 AM
My attention span is not long enough and I am too good-natured to maintain actual seething hate for longer than about a week, so if you think I'm holding something against you, you're pitifully wrong.

Well, an alternate theory is that at least once a week he acts like a complete and total fucktard, which causes your hate to re-seethe.

LMNO
-Teaches the controversy.

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

After reading this thread, I would like to thank all participants for adding to the post count on our way to Big Boards. I assume that's what this one was for?

:roll:  :lulz:  :lulz:
- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson

Daruko

Quote from: Ratatosk on June 30, 2008, 06:39:03 PM
After reading this thread, I would like to thank all participants for adding to the post count on our way to Big Boards. I assume that's what this one was for?

:thanks:

Verbal Mike

Unless stated otherwise, feel free to copy or reproduce any text I post anywhere and any way you like. I will never throw a hissy-fit over it, promise.

Payne

No, actually, it wasn't.

This thread was for a little bit of writing I thought you guys might enjoy.

:lulz:

Verbal Mike

I propose somebody splits it so we can get back to enjoying your sweet sweet writing. :D

Payne

Quote from: Verbatim on June 30, 2008, 07:17:43 PM
I propose somebody splits it so we can get back to enjoying your sweet sweet writing. :D

FUCK OFF!

This is the longest one of my threads have ever gotten. I like it.

Payne

...actually WOMP-ertainment got to over 40, I think. So thats a lie.

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

Quote from: Payne on June 30, 2008, 07:06:30 PM

No, actually, it wasn't.

This thread was for a little bit of writing I thought you guys might enjoy.

:lulz:

Well, I just assumed you started the thread off with intelligent discussion so no one would be suspicious that 98% of it would be filler ;-)
- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Daruko on June 30, 2008, 05:14:40 AM
:roll:  well either i'm being trolled still, or there are a few retards afoot. 
so so strange this communication problem ONLY occurs around certain individuals on a certain website.

Right, and the other problems you've had with other people on other websites are all totally unrelated to your behavior.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: triple zero on June 30, 2008, 07:07:32 AM
Quote from: Netaungrot on June 30, 2008, 02:16:57 AMIn fact, I'm disgusted with how comfortable you seem to be with being a mindless douche.

And I don't think you're always an asshole. I don't think you're completely incapable of making valuable insights. I just don't think it's likely that you're going to motivate yourself to be much more than a well used punching bag.

:mittens:

for yet another person with the patience to spell it out for Daruko

It's not patience! It's 133+ troll skillz!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."