News:

Yes we're horrible toxic people, because this is 2020's Mental Illness Olympics, and the winners get a free pass on giving life-threatening advice with the bonus of having zero accountability for their shit behaviour.

Main Menu

Shit fuck damn

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, June 20, 2008, 01:07:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Suu

Absolute genius! All of it!
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Mangrove

What makes it so? Making it so is what makes it so.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

YOU LIKE MITTENS? YOU LIKE KITTENS? I GIVE YOU BOTH.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Payne

BUMP

Just so you know how it'll go down when WOMP is confronted with spaggoted behaviour, even from our own.

Ari

パンクビッチ

Sir Squid Diddimus

:lulz:

i forgot about this shit

Darth Cupcake

Everything about life is awesome. Exhibit A: this motherfucking thread :fap:
Be the trouble you want to see in the world.

Suu

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Richter

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Jenne

Quote from: Darth Cupcake on September 01, 2008, 07:32:27 PM
Everything about life is awesome. Exhibit A: this motherfucking thread :fap:

Dear DC,

I miss you, please come back to PeeDee and play.

Yours in Craptacular thread-drifting,

Jenne

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

This was even better high!

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

:lulz:

I love living in an epic thread.