News:

By the power of lulz, I, while living, have conquered the internets.

Main Menu

Thonged in the Eye!

Started by Suu, June 21, 2008, 05:26:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

Quote from: Darth Cupcake on October 23, 2008, 08:56:01 PM
Quote from: Rabbi LMNO on October 23, 2008, 08:53:56 PM
DC: this is not meant to be offensive.

Do you actually need to wear a bra?

Yes. My nipples can be quite noticeable when they stand at attention! :p (And, for that matter, some of my nice dress shirts and such would chafe) Also, without a bra, I look like a small man-child. With a bra, I look like an adolescent female. It's not much, but I'll take what I can get. :lol:

But during the summer, I often go bra-less.

Damn it now my brain is fixated on Nipples with Cupcake icing.
- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson

BADGE OF HONOR

Man, I'm glad my rack is a perfectly ordinary and easy-to-shop for size.  Some of my friends are like 36EEEEE and they have horror stories like none other.
The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

Darth Cupcake

Quote from: Rabbi LMNO on October 23, 2008, 08:58:21 PM
Well, on the plus side, now I'll spend the rest of the day thinking about your perky nipples.

They are a thing of glory! I actually want to pierce them, because if my titties are tiny, I think they're quite nice, and pierced nipples would be just so cute!

Quote from: Ratatosk on October 23, 2008, 08:59:39 PM
Quote from: Darth Cupcake on October 23, 2008, 08:56:01 PM
Quote from: Rabbi LMNO on October 23, 2008, 08:53:56 PM
DC: this is not meant to be offensive.

Do you actually need to wear a bra?

Yes. My nipples can be quite noticeable when they stand at attention! :p (And, for that matter, some of my nice dress shirts and such would chafe) Also, without a bra, I look like a small man-child. With a bra, I look like an adolescent female. It's not much, but I'll take what I can get. :lol:

But during the summer, I often go bra-less.

Damn it now my brain is fixated on Nipples with Cupcake icing.

Well, this will be a good thing to discuss tonight.

The Boy: So, how was work today sweetie?
Me: Oh, you know, good. Boring, except where I contemplated frosting my nipples like cupcakes.
The Boy: *brain breaks*

Quote from: Rabid Badger of God on October 23, 2008, 08:59:47 PM
Man, I'm glad my rack is a perfectly ordinary and easy-to-shop for size.  Some of my friends are like 36EEEEE and they have horror stories like none other.

And back pain! Outside of my lack of sexy cleavage, I am glad to not have back pain, or knee-boobs by age 30... :lol:
Be the trouble you want to see in the world.

Eve

Quote from: Darth Cupcake on October 23, 2008, 09:07:09 PM

And back pain! Outside of my lack of sexy cleavage, I am glad to not have back pain, or knee-boobs by age 30... :lol:

I have to say, I think I've finally reached a point where sexy cleavage can be a nuisance. I love it, don't get me wrong, but sometimes I just don't want to look like a slut.. BOOBS, PLZ TO STAY IN SHIRT. THX.
Emotionally crippled narcissist.

Suu

Quote from: Eve on October 23, 2008, 10:39:57 PM

I have to say, I think I've finally reached a point where sexy cleavage can be a nuisance. I love it, don't get me wrong, but sometimes I just don't want to look like a slut.. BOOBS, PLZ TO STAY IN SHIRT. THX.

PLZ TO SHARE SOME OF UR BEWBS?
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Eve

Quote from: Suu on October 23, 2008, 10:47:08 PM
Quote from: Eve on October 23, 2008, 10:39:57 PM

PLZ TO SHARE SOME OF UR BEWBS?

SURE, SUU. WHICH PARTS YOU WANT?
Emotionally crippled narcissist.

Vene

Big boobs, small boobs, it doesn't matter.  The end result is still  :fap:

The Dark Monk

Reminds me of my ex who was 5 feet tall had size E boobs and couldn't see her feet.
I thought this is all there is,
but now I know you are so much more.
I want to upgrade from my simple eight bits,
but will you still love me when I'm sixty-four?
~MIAB~

Jenne

Meh, I'm 35 and barely a B/C.  Had 2 kids, not much but ass to spare to show for it.  But I no longer buy VS bras anyhow.  DC, I don't wear bras much when I can get away with it.  BOB BLESS THE UNDERSHIRT!

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Suu on June 21, 2008, 05:26:55 AM
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/us_world/2008/06/17/2008-06-17_thonged_in_the_eye_by_dainties_she_claim.html

A 52-year-old California woman is suing lingerie giant Victoria's Secret, charging she was hit in the eye by a decorative metallic object that flew off a thong she was trying on.

Macrida Patterson, a traffic officer for the Los Angeles Department of Transportation, claims her cornea was severely damaged in the underwear mishap.

Product needs a label:

WARNING:  Wearing of this underwear by old fat broads may cause decorative metallic objects to fucking you right in your eye.  For God's sake, put it back and get some big white Grandma undies.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Iason Ouabache

:postpics:

No pics of old fat broads though.
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

saturnine

Jesus. I leave for like a year and a half, and when I come back, it's like everything's different. What the fuck is this board -- ACTIVE or somethin'?
I'm a green Discordian. I don't eat the bun OR the hot dog.
Click here to read "All Watched Over by Machines of Loving Grace" by Richard Brautigan

Triple Zero

Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Pope Pixie Pickle

Quote from: The Dark Monk on October 24, 2008, 02:36:55 AM
Reminds me of my ex who was 5 feet tall had size E boobs and couldn't see her feet.

I know that feeling well. Im a 32E and i hate buying underwear, its really tricksy to find stuff in my size, let alone affordable and attractive.. also I'm 5ft3.

Suu

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."