News:

We can't help you...in fact, we're part of the problem.

Main Menu

Thonged in the Eye!

Started by Suu, June 21, 2008, 05:26:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triple Zero

Quote from: R.W.H.N? on June 23, 2008, 03:47:56 PMOkay, here's the question.  What guy is going to linger long enough on the lingerie to examine the adornments?  I mean, I think I'm not alone on this, but there's far more interesting treasure that lies beneath. 

um, 's called foreplay? eye candy? of course the actual adornments themselves arent that important, it's how they look on whatever they're (barely) covering, but yeah, i can definitely stare at a well-adorned ass for a couple of minutes if it's trying to drive me crazy by moving in interesting ways (however it doesn't really need to jingle, IMO).

all depending on the mood of course, sometimes you just want to skip all that and ram it in right there and then.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Darth Cupcake

Quote from: triple zero on June 23, 2008, 04:28:37 PM
Quote from: R.W.H.N? on June 23, 2008, 03:47:56 PMOkay, here's the question.  What guy is going to linger long enough on the lingerie to examine the adornments?  I mean, I think I'm not alone on this, but there's far more interesting treasure that lies beneath. 

um, 's called foreplay? eye candy? of course the actual adornments themselves arent that important, it's how they look on whatever they're (barely) covering, but yeah, i can definitely stare at a well-adorned ass for a couple of minutes if it's trying to drive me crazy by moving in interesting ways (however it doesn't really need to jingle, IMO).

all depending on the mood of course, sometimes you just want to skip all that and ram it in right there and then.

That is rather straight forward. :lol:

Men take note: on occasion, us ladyfolk put some effort into the underthings. At least pretend to appreciate it.

Although, to be honest, I mostly wear fun undies for me (though this might be a side effect of the prolonged singleness). I enjoy sitting places and thinking, "hot damn. These panties are awfully soft and comfy, and yet sexy as all hell. I am awesome. 8)" Beneath my mundane appearing exterior, I AM SECRETLY SEXY. I'm an undercover agent of sexy. It's great!

However, that means jingling tends to interfere with my stealth. I try to avoid it.
Be the trouble you want to see in the world.

Triple Zero

Quote from: Darth Cupcake on June 23, 2008, 04:32:16 PM

That is rather straight forward. :lol:

it's true though, something i learned. women do not always want foreplay. this is good information to know :)

Quote from: DCUPMen take note: on occasion, us ladyfolk put some effort into the underthings. At least pretend to appreciate it.

... if they need to pretend ... :-/
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Dysnomia

:postpics:

actually, I've always been rather fond of VC, though I have to agree some of their items are a bit...over the top...

000, your post is win.  All you other menzes take note kthxbai
It's all fun and games, till someone gets herpes.

http://cdn.smosh.com/smosh-pit/122010/mow-the-lawn.gif

LMNO

Quote from: Darth Cupcake on June 23, 2008, 04:32:16 PM
Although, to be honest, I mostly wear fun undies for me (though this might be a side effect of the prolonged singleness). I enjoy sitting places and thinking, "hot damn. These panties are awfully soft and comfy, and yet sexy as all hell. I am awesome. 8)" Beneath my mundane appearing exterior, I AM SECRETLY SEXY. I'm an undercover agent of sexy. It's great!

However, that means jingling tends to interfere with my stealth. I try to avoid it.

Now that you're in Cambridge, you seem to be the perfect candidate to pick up a pair of:

That's right, a "live poultry fresh killed" THONG.

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

And don't forget... I has 40% discount at VS stores ;-)
- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson

AFK

foreplay can occur whilst nekkid.  And for me, the realy eye candy is what lies beneath.  I guess the whole lingerie thing doesn't do much for me personally. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Dysnomia

it can happen while nakey, but I for one like to wear lingerie, and prefer foreplay over, through, or around(insert other prepositions here) lingerie. Every woman is different of course, but many women aren't comfortable with their bodies and feel uncomfortable naked, which would hinder the 'lovemakin process'.  Or they just like to wear naughty things, because it's fun.   :D
It's all fun and games, till someone gets herpes.

http://cdn.smosh.com/smosh-pit/122010/mow-the-lawn.gif

AFK

See, the Spice Rack never would've worked if she hadn't been naked. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Payne

Suu

Bumped for a fantastic thread of awesome.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

I support this thread... cause this thread supports me :)

Cramulus

hey rat, is there any way you can impart your sweet discount unto us?

Cramulus,
it's strictly a comfort thing.

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

Quote from: Cramulus on October 23, 2008, 04:05:42 PM
hey rat, is there any way you can impart your sweet discount unto us?

Cramulus,
it's strictly a comfort thing.

Of course my man(?)... I get 40% discounts on gift cards too ;-)

Cramulus

niiiiiiiiiiiiice

Cramulus,
knows what someone's getting for XMas this year