News:

I liked how they introduced her, like "her mother died in an insane asylum thinking she was Queen Victoria" and my thought was, I like where I think this is going. I was not disappointed.

Main Menu

Just a reminder

Started by nostalgicBadger, June 23, 2008, 04:01:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nostalgicBadger

They allowed you...

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on June 26, 2008, 02:50:18 AM
Quote from: nostalgicBadger on June 23, 2008, 10:24:31 PM
I might enjoy seeing Cthulhu versus Old Greg

Old Greg is the stupidest fucking thing ever allowed on the internet.
meh.

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

BADGE OF HONOR

What the hell is Old Greg
The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

nostalgicBadger

meh.

BADGE OF HONOR

Fuck that, I hate watching youtube shit.
The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

nostalgicBadger

It's not really a YouTube video, it's a clip that happens to be hosted on YouTube for easier referencing from a British comedy called the Mighty Boosh. I really enjoy the show.
meh.

Cain

Nanageddon and the entire of series one was better.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: nostalgicBadger on June 26, 2008, 07:12:32 AM
It's not really a YouTube video, it's a clip that happens to be hosted on YouTube for easier referencing from a British comedy called the Mighty Boosh. I really enjoy the show.

Someone made me sit through that Old Greg shit once.

Not. One. Fucking. Laugh.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Iason Ouabache

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on June 27, 2008, 04:36:30 AM

But HE'S GOT A MANGINA! 
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

nostalgicBadger

Quote from: Iason Ouabache on June 27, 2008, 04:14:46 PM

But HE'S GOT A MANGINA! 

That part was actually dumb.
"You ever drunk Bailey's from a shoe?" was definitely a meme for a while here though.

Mostly I just enjoy how creepy and awkward the whole thing is. It has sort of the same appeal as Sarah Silverman's show ( first season ) or Flight of the Conchords, but with more creepy.
meh.

Chairman Risus

Quote from: nostalgicBadger on June 27, 2008, 09:38:56 PM
Quote from: Iason Ouabache on June 27, 2008, 04:14:46 PM

But HE'S GOT A MANGINA! 

That part was actually; dumb.
"You ever drunk Bailey's from a shoe?" was definitely; a meme; for a while here though.

Mostly I just enjoy how; creepy and awkward; the whole thing is. It has sort of the same appeal as Sarah Silverman's show ( first season ) or F;l;i;g;h;t; o;f t;h;e C;o;n;c;h;o;r;d;s, b;u;t w;i;t;h m;o;r;e c;r;e;e;p;y.

Fixt.
I don't remember any "baileys from a show" meme here.
And the Sarah Silverman show was pretty bad.

nostalgicBadger

If you're not amused by awkward, I don't imagine you would like any of those.
meh.

Chairman Risus

Ari

BOOSH BOOSH STRONGER THAN A MOOSE...
DON'T LOCK YOUR DOORS OR WE COME THROUGH THE ROOF TOPS!
Ah, the memories...
パンクビッチ

trippinprincezz13

Quote from: nostalgicBadger on June 27, 2008, 09:48:13 PM
If you're not amused by awkward, I don't imagine you would like any of those.

Awkard can be funny, but the Sarah Silverman show was just fucking stupid, so if this Old Greg thing is similar to that, then it's probably pretty fucking stupid too;
There's no sun shine coming through her ass, if you are sure of your penis.

Paranoia is a disease unto itself, and may I add, the person standing next to you, may not be who they appear to be, so take precaution.

If there is no order in your sexual life it may be difficult to stay with a whole skin.