News:

TESTEMONAIL:  Right and Discordianism allows room for personal interpretation. You have your theories and I have mine. Unlike Christianity, Discordia allows room for ideas and opinions, and mine is well-informed and based on ancient philosophy and theology, so, my neo-Discordian friends, open your minds to my interpretation and I will open my mind to yours. That's fair enough, right? Just claiming to be discordian should mean that your mind is open and willing to learn and share ideas. You guys are fucking bashing me and your laughing at my theologies and my friends know what's up and are laughing at you and honestly this is my last shot at putting a label on my belief structure and your making me lose all hope of ever finding a ideological group I can relate to because you don't even know what the fuck I'm talking about and everything I have said is based on the founding principals of real Discordianism. Expand your mind.

Main Menu

ITT, I'm cooking beans.

Started by Triple Zero, June 17, 2008, 11:19:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triple Zero

more beans.

this time canned kidney beans. because i found a couple of bell peppers in my fridge (they're my flatmate's, but he's busy being outsourced to India so i get his stuff), it's going to be chilli.

i will add onions and garlic and chilli spices (per suggestions ITT)

only trouble is i can't find any tomato paste or something, so i'm going to have to use some ketchup ..

and i'd really like to have some meat in it, but shops are closed on sundays

i must trash through my kitchen cupboards moar to find stuff to put in the chilli!
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I would skip the ketchup, it will add too much sweetness and I suspect the chili will be better without it.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."


Triple Zero

i'll use just a little. this ketchup is not that sweet either (more like sour, actually)
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Sir Squid Diddimus

add canned tomatoes.
crushed.