News:

PD.com: Taoism in a clown costume.

Main Menu

Indecision 08 Wingnut thread

Started by Cain, June 26, 2008, 05:22:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the last yatto

wow she might be hotter then Dennis' wife, but can she actually talk?
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

LMNO

Iason Ouabache

Quote from: Ratatosk on August 29, 2008, 07:12:28 PM
Man, you'd think he would have learned from Mondale. Putting a chick on the ticket is not a sure thing.

However, Obama's biggest Ace on this was the evangelicals taking their votes and going home. This Veep pick will likely bring them out of the woodwork, they can play 'progressive' and vote for a woman, while playing 'conservative' and swiping anouther SC Justice or two in the process.

Exactly!  Rapture Ready is already having a circle jerk over McCain picking her. Maybe it wasn't such an odd pick.

QuoteBiden, on the other hand seems unlikely to bring any major group over to Obama...

And this is why the Democrats suck.   :argh!:
They have to have their token old white dude on the ticket. Duh!
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

tyrannosaurus vex

From a purely theatrical point of view, the Republicans have actually made a politically brilliant move appointing Palin to run for the VP slot. It's eclipsing the epic speech given last night by Obama, for one thing, and it's got the potential to steal millions of half-retarded Clinton voters for McCain.
Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

Elder Iptuous

anyone noticed that they've already registered:
http://www.vpilf.com/
?
i wonder if that help or hurts their campaign? I'm sure it will go around emails.....

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: Cain on August 29, 2008, 05:48:14 PM
She's also up to her neck in a corruption charge involving her brother in law and general cronyism.

you got any links on that? I'd love to spread that around, since she's being touted as being tough on corruption and a model of integrity.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Iason Ouabache

Quote from: East Coast Hustle on August 29, 2008, 11:48:22 PM
Quote from: Cain on August 29, 2008, 05:48:14 PM
She's also up to her neck in a corruption charge involving her brother in law and general cronyism.

you got any links on that? I'd love to spread that around, since she's being touted as being tough on corruption and a model of integrity.
Here's an article about it:

http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5gWi6yTVfPyJeiTBsQ33SSUiobt8wD92I9NIO0

QuoteGov. Sarah Palin, a rising young GOP star mentioned as a possible running mate for John McCain, could see her clean-hands reputation damaged by a growing furor over whether she tried to get her former brother-in-law fired as a state trooper.

A legislative panel has launched a $100,000 investigation to determine if Palin dismissed Alaska's public safety commissioner because he would not fire the trooper, Mike Wooten. Wooten went through a messy divorce from Palin's sister.

Palin has denied the commissioner's dismissal had anything to do with her former brother-in-law. And she denied orchestrating the dozens of telephone calls made by her husband and members of her administration to Wooten's bosses.
    \

Iason Ouabache

And for added irony, she is both very pro-life and very pro-capital punishment.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/25970882/page/2/

QuoteDuring one debate before the primary, Palin said she was in favor of capital punishment in especially heinous cases such as the murder of a child. "My goodness, hang 'em up, yeah," she said. Palin opposes abortion rights.
    \

Cain

vpilf.com was registered in Arizona about a month ago.

Interesting, no?

Elder Iptuous

Quote from: Cain on August 30, 2008, 05:27:10 PM

Interesting, no?

Indeed.  however, perhaps they simply figured that they could always use the 'f' for flagellate, albeit with leffer effect....

fomenter

Those dirty old Men In Their political Machines.

They Go Up, Tiddly, Up, Up.

They Go Down, Tiddly, Down, Down.

They nominate The Ladies And Steal All The Scenes

With their Up, Tiddly, Up, Up

And They're Down, Diddy, Down, Down.

Up! Down! Flying for sheepel.

Looping The Loop And Defying The people
They're All, Rightfully, Kings!

Those dirty old men In Their political Machines.

They Can lie Upside Down With Their Feet In The Air.

They Don't Think Of Danger. They Really Don't Care.

the founders Would Think they Had Made A Mistake.

To See Those old Men And The Chances They Take.

And Their Down, Tiddly, Down, Down.

Up! Down! Flying for sheepel.

Looping The Loop And Defying The people.

And They're Down, Diddy, Down, Down.

Up! Down!  Flying for sheepel.

Looping The Loop And Defying The people.

Those dirty old Those dirty old Men,

Those dirty old Men In Their...po...litical...

Ma-chines....
"So she says to me, do you wanna be a BAD boy? And I say YEAH baby YEAH! Surf's up space ponies! I'm makin' gravy... Without the lumps. HAAA-ha-ha-ha!"

hmroogp

Cain

Quote from: Iptuous on August 30, 2008, 05:31:25 PM

Interesting, no?

Indeed.  however, perhaps they simply figured that they could always use the 'f' for flagellate, albeit with leffer effect....

I wonder if it was originally registered for the purpose of being an anti-Hillary attack site, since there was a lot of talk about her being Obama's VP around that time.  But maybe not.

Elder Iptuous

Quote from: Cain on August 30, 2008, 05:49:10 PM
Quote from: Iptuous on August 30, 2008, 05:31:25 PM

Interesting, no?

I wonder if it was originally registered for the purpose of being an anti-Hillary attack site, since there was a lot of talk about her being Obama's VP around that time.  But maybe not.

I shudder to think of the intention of 'f' in that case.....

trillian

I love how they picked somebody younger than Obama and with NO national politics experience (let alone foreign policy experience) when that's supposedly why we're not supposed to vote for him.  :roll:

Cain

But, but...her state borders a foreign nation!  And she's the CinC of the (Alaskan) National Guard!

(no seriously, I have seen these arguments already).