News:

MysticWicks endorsement: "Spoiled brats of the pagan world, I thought. I really don't have a lot of respect for Discordians. They just strike me as spiritually lazy."

Main Menu

Indecision 08 Wingnut thread

Started by Cain, June 26, 2008, 05:22:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the last yatto

Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on September 05, 2008, 04:09:16 PM
Jesus fuck what is going on with the Republicans? 

i think this comment sums it up

"They’ve gone so far out the right, they’ve gone all the way around to the left."
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Iason Ouabache

Apparently Rep. Westmoreland thought it was a good idea to use the word "uppity" in reference to Barack and Michele Obama:

http://thehill.com/leading-the-news/westmoreland-calls-obama-uppity-2008-09-04.html

QuoteGeorgia Republican Rep. Lynn Westmoreland used the racially-tinged term "uppity" to describe Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama Thursday.

Westmoreland was discussing vice presidential nominee Sarah Palin's speech with reporters outside the House chamber and was asked to compare her with Michelle Obama.

"Just from what little I've seen of her and Mr. Obama, Sen. Obama, they're a member of an elitist-class individual that thinks that they're uppity," Westmoreland said.

Asked to clarify that he used the word "uppity," Westmoreland said, "Uppity, yeah."
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Jenne

They have no shame.  Why should they care if they give the tr00f to the stereotype?  They're "right," so why should they try to be anything different?

Iason Ouabache

Westmoreland is just a backwoods retard anyways.  He is the same one who wanted the Ten Commandments to be posted in Congress and then couldn't name them for Steven Colbert.

http://www.comedycentral.com/colbertreport/videos.jhtml?videoId=70730
    \

Jenne

THAT guy.  He is the posterboi for why fucktard Congresspeople shouldn't EVAR interview with the Colbert Report OR The Daily Show.

Iason Ouabache

I'd also like to point out that the sentence "they're a member of an elitist-class individual that thinks that they're uppity" is grammatically incorrect in at least 3 different ways.
    \

Jenne

...yes, but that might look, you know...elitist and uppity.

Iason Ouabache

\

Iason Ouabache

http://www.vanityfair.com/online/politics/2008/09/cindy-mccains-300000-outfit.html

Obama wanting to raises taxes on people that make more than $250,000: uppity elitist

Cindy McCain wearing $280,000 earrings to the RNC: not uppity elitist
    \

Cain

Its only alleged at the moment, and while no doubt an interesting insight into her mindset if its true (Alaska is run by the GOP through and through, after all, and she didn't get the nickname Barracuda for nothing) I don't see it being too useful.  All the potential Republican voters turned off by racism have long left the McCain/Palin tent.

Jenne

No, but the "women for women" vote might not like her characterization of Hillary.

Eve

Quote from: Jenne on September 07, 2008, 07:52:26 PM
No, but the "women for women" vote might not like her characterization of Hillary.

Or her abortion and sex education views.
Emotionally crippled narcissist.