News:

I liked how they introduced her, like "her mother died in an insane asylum thinking she was Queen Victoria" and my thought was, I like where I think this is going. I was not disappointed.

Main Menu

Indecision 08 Wingnut thread

Started by Cain, June 26, 2008, 05:22:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fomenter

"So she says to me, do you wanna be a BAD boy? And I say YEAH baby YEAH! Surf's up space ponies! I'm makin' gravy... Without the lumps. HAAA-ha-ha-ha!"

hmroogp

Eve

Quote from: Vene on October 14, 2008, 02:06:15 PM
Quote from: LMNO on October 14, 2008, 01:24:38 PM
What the fuck?

What is wrong with people?

Isn't it obvious that the 10-year-old Obama raped that guy?
But he's only half black.  What's halfway raping?

non-consensual touching?

-Eve
is never sure how to feel about the word 'sensual' being within 'non-consensual'
Emotionally crippled narcissist.

Cain

More on Obama and his gaylord butt buddy poet pal who is gay and into the homo sex.

http://confederateyankee.mu.nu/archives/275493.php

trillian

Cain

I felt it managed to keep itself at the top regardless of stickiness, and since every day brings new hilarity, it needeth not teh stick.

Mangrove

Cain, I think you need to stop using smear tactics and look at the real issues:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1076698/Lippygate-US-election-furore-Palin-critics-say-tattooed-lip-liner.html

(turns out that there was, and I quote a 'furore')
What makes it so? Making it so is what makes it so.

Cain

If Arianna Huffington were a TRUE freethinker, she'd be investigating this Illuminati Org ACORN Chart instead of wasting time on such trivial issues:

Mangrove

Damnit! But what if it turns out that Palin's lippy isn't real!?

Cain

Clearly it will be due to the machinations of the radical Left and their Illuminati Weatherman agents, doing it to Palin in her sleep.

LMNO

Dude, if she got a facial tattoo, doesn't that make her more appealing to the Body Modification voting bloc?

Mangrove

Quote from: Cain on October 14, 2008, 06:37:38 PM
Clearly it will be due to the machinations of the radical Left and their Illuminati Weatherman agents, doing it to Palin in her sleep.

:lmnuendo:

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Evidently neither Obama nor Palin have ever done anything in their entire lives that is newsworthy.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

But,  honestly, what is up with Palin's ugly, ugly glasses?
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cain

Or Arianna Huffington is reverting to her socialite gossip roots.

Along with the rest of the media.