News:

Already planning a hunger strike against the inhumane draconian right winger/neoliberal gun bans. Gun control is also one of the worst forms of torture. Without guns/weapons its like merely existing and not living.

Main Menu

Indecision 08 Wingnut thread

Started by Cain, June 26, 2008, 05:22:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Iason Ouabache

You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Cain

Whats scary is that it has taken Michelle Malkin to point this out to people.

Jasper

I have given up in my pursuit to comprehend the depths of human stupidity.

AFK

Quote from: Cain on October 14, 2008, 08:27:02 PM

Considering it was her who got all hot and bothered over Rachel Ray's "Terrorist Scarf".  Maybe she started taking meds or something. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on October 14, 2008, 08:32:01 PM
Quote from: Cain on October 14, 2008, 08:27:02 PM

Considering it was her who got all hot and bothered over Rachel Ray's "Terrorist Scarf".  Maybe she started taking meds or something. 

Oh that made Pepsi come out of my nose.
- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson

Iason Ouabache

Christopher Buckley turned in his resignation to the National Review:

http://www.statesman.com/blogs/content/shared-gen/blogs/austin/books/entries/2008/10/14/a_little_scoop_on_christopher.html

The Republicans have decided to eat their own.
    \

Jenne

Quote from: Iason Ouabache on October 14, 2008, 09:08:18 PM
Christopher Buckley turned in his resignation to the National Review:

http://www.statesman.com/blogs/content/shared-gen/blogs/austin/books/entries/2008/10/14/a_little_scoop_on_christopher.html

The Republicans have decided to eat their own.

Oh even better is the blogpost he made stating why he's voting Democrat:

http://thedailybeast.com/blogs-and-stories/2008-10-10/the-conservative-case-for-obama

QuoteMy colleague, the superb and very dishy Kathleen Parker, recently wrote in National Review Online a column stating what John Cleese as Basil Fawlty would call "the bleeding obvious": namely, that Sarah Palin is an embarrassment, and a dangerous one at that. She's not exactly alone. New York Times columnist David Brooks, who began his career at NR, just called Governor Palin "a cancer on the Republican Party."

As for Kathleen, she has to date received 12,000 (quite literally) foam-at-the-mouth hate-emails. One correspondent, if that's quite the right word, suggested that Kathleen's mother should have aborted her and tossed the fetus into a Dumpster. There's Socratic dialogue for you.

trillian

fomenter

"So she says to me, do you wanna be a BAD boy? And I say YEAH baby YEAH! Surf's up space ponies! I'm makin' gravy... Without the lumps. HAAA-ha-ha-ha!"

hmroogp

AFK

I don't have any links or anything, but Keith Olbermann was reporting last night that there are some Conservatives who have accused George F. Will of drinking the Obama kool-aid, because he was critical of the McCain/Palin ticket.  Seriously.  They'll take a shot at ANYONE if they so much as suggest McCain/Palin might lose.  
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Cain

The National Review is in the middle of a civil war.

Rats are abandoning ship with increasing regularity.

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on October 14, 2008, 09:28:03 PM
I don't have any links or anything, but Keith Olbermann was reporting last night that there are some Conservatives who have accused George F. Will of drinking the Obama kool-aid, because he was critical of the McCain/Palin ticket.  Seriously.  They'll take a shot at ANYONE if they so much as suggest McCain/Palin might lose.  

Of course, Dogma and Belief act the same, be it about JESUS or PALIN.
- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson

Iason Ouabache

Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on October 14, 2008, 09:28:03 PM
:lulz: The Republican party is going to be an empty shell by this time next month.
    \