News:

Testamonial:  And i have actually gone to a bar and had a bouncer try to start a fight with me on the way in. I broke his teeth out of his fucking mouth and put his face through a passenger side window of a car.

Guess thats what the Internet was build for, pussy motherfuckers taking shit in safety...

Main Menu

Indecision 08 Wingnut thread

Started by Cain, June 26, 2008, 05:22:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LMNO

Well, he didn't so much endorse Obama as declare McCain/Palin a complete embarassment.

Cain

Yeah, but Hitchens would have never been keen on Obama.  Remember how much he despised Clinton?  Plus Obama is religious, and the Hitch does not think highly of religious people (see: God is Not Great for more).

Cain

Mad Mel is like a weathervane for the nuttiness of the British right.  A reliable indicator of the sort of smears you can come to expect a few months, or years, down the line. 

So when she says:

Quotea Marxisant radical who all his life has been mentored by, sat at the feet of, worshipped with, befriended, endorsed the philosophy of, funded and been in turn funded, politically promoted and supported by a nexus comprising black power anti-white racists, Jew-haters, revolutionary Marxists, unrepentant former terrorists and Chicago mobsters, is on the verge of becoming President of the United States. And apparently it's considered impolite to say so.

You know exactly what you are in for.

LMNO

Jenne

Quote from: Cain on October 15, 2008, 01:46:34 PM
Mad Mel is like a weathervane for the nuttiness of the British right.  A reliable indicator of the sort of smears you can come to expect a few months, or years, down the line. 

So when she says:

Quotea Marxisant radical who all his life has been mentored by, sat at the feet of, worshipped with, befriended, endorsed the philosophy of, funded and been in turn funded, politically promoted and supported by a nexus comprising black power anti-white racists, Jew-haters, revolutionary Marxists, unrepentant former terrorists and Chicago mobsters, is on the verge of becoming President of the United States. And apparently it’s considered impolite to say so.

You know exactly what you are in for.

SAY WHAT?

Ugh.

Well, guess it could be worse--they could claim he likes fellatio in the Oval Orifice and chunky white chicks.

Cain

He does anyway.  He's black, duh.  He probably lists his interests on Facebook as "fucking your white, virgin daughter".

Mad Mel is probably the closest thing we have to Ann Coulter over here.  To be honest, I'm surprised the Spectator printed that.  They like to think of themselves as intellectual, elite conservatives, this is far too populist and conspiratorial for them.  But then again, Mad Mel has been circling that drain for a number of years now.

Jenne

This is the kind of rhetoric that is causing the fiscal conservative, liberal on social policy Conservatards to drop like flies.

tyrannosaurus vex

This year we might actually see the end of the political system's weird obsession with pleasing the Religious Right. Probably not, but it's nice to dream.
Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

Jenne

Yeah, don't hold yer breaf on that one.

Iason Ouabache

Quote from: Cain on October 15, 2008, 01:27:30 PM
Maybe the Hitch has gotten over whatever temporary insanity gripped him in 2001.

Maybe.  It would be nice to have the old Hitchens back, but I don't hold out too much hope.
Or maybe he quit drinking for a couple of days...

Quote from: Cain on October 15, 2008, 01:32:27 PM
Yeah, but Hitchens would have never been keen on Obama.  Remember how much he despised Clinton?  Plus Obama is religious, and the Hitch does not think highly of religious people (see: God is Not Great for more).
Obama has been particular slippery when it comes down to religious beliefs.  I take that back, all politicians are slippery when it comes to religion.  Both sides have to pander to Christians to get votes.  I know Obama promised more Faith Based Initiatives, but who knows if he actually meant it.
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Iason Ouabache

Quote from: vexati0n on October 15, 2008, 03:26:54 PM
This year we might actually see the end of the political system's weird obsession with pleasing the Religious Right. Probably not, but it's nice to dream.
Don't get my hopes up like that.
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Jenne

Quote from: Iason Ouabache on October 15, 2008, 04:19:16 PM
Quote from: Cain on October 15, 2008, 01:27:30 PM
Maybe the Hitch has gotten over whatever temporary insanity gripped him in 2001.

Maybe.  It would be nice to have the old Hitchens back, but I don't hold out too much hope.
Or maybe he quit drinking for a couple of days...

Quote from: Cain on October 15, 2008, 01:32:27 PM
Obama has been particular slippery when it comes down to religious beliefs.  I take that back, all politicians are slippery when it comes to religion.  Both sides have to pander to Christians to get votes.  I know Obama promised more Faith Based Initiatives, but who knows if he actually meant it.

Huh?  Hadn't heard this before. :cn:

LMNO

http://www.usatoday.com/news/politics/election2008/2008-07-01-obama-faith_N.htm

QuoteBarack Obama, arguing that it makes sense for the federal government to join with religious organizations to solve social problems, said Tuesday that he wants to continue President Bush's initiative to promote "faith-based" social welfare programs.

LMNO

Incidentally, what's the scoop with Obama and ACORN?

Sir Squid Diddimus

Obama and ACORN?

He paid them to register voters some time ago.
They went out and hired a bunch of doofs who they paid(w/ Obama's money) on an incentive basis.
Those doofs made up a bunch of fake names and filled out ballots just to get the money.
Essentially, Obama got ripped off.