News:

There's a sucker born every minute... and you are right on time.

Main Menu

Dragonslaying; something we need more of.

Started by The Wizard, October 10, 2009, 06:29:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Richter on October 12, 2009, 11:28:53 PM
Still, when they're done, either they've gotten something done, or they're beyond worrying about it. 

Or maybe not.  Maybe the dragon captures them alive and sodomizes them daily for years.

TGRR,
Knows things can always get worse.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

BabylonHoruv

I would like to point out that the sword in the OP, even if James denies it, is OBVIOUSLY a phallic symbol.  I mean you use to slay a dragon, who is menacing damsels.  That doesn't mean it wouldn't be incredibly awesome to slay a dragon with the power of your dick mind you.  The fact it is inspired by Dragonforce proves even more that it is your dick, wether you accept that or not.  Dragonforce is rock and roll, rock and roll is all about the power of the penis.  Accept your phallus, embrace your phallus, and slay the dragon often.

(note, the dragon, being a winged snake who breathes fire may or may not also be a phallic symbol, if so, a giant winged snake that breathes fire is obviously a bigger dick than your sword, but it gets slain, so revel in the power of your pointy little dick.)
You're a special case, Babylon.  You are offensive even when you don't post.

Merely by being alive, you make everyone just a little more miserable

-Dok Howl

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: BabylonHoruv on October 13, 2009, 06:23:28 PM
I would like to point out that the sword in the OP, even if James denies it, is OBVIOUSLY a phallic symbol. 

Aw shit.  Shut the fuck up.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

The Good Reverend Roger

Richter

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on October 12, 2009, 11:31:02 PM
Quote from: Richter on October 12, 2009, 11:28:53 PM
Still, when they're done, either they've gotten something done, or they're beyond worrying about it. 

Or maybe not.  Maybe the dragon captures them alive and sodomizes them daily for years.

TGRR,
Knows things can always get worse.

:horrormirth:
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

The Johnny

I would like to point out that the sword in the OP, even if James denies it, is OBVIOUSLY a phallic symbol.  I mean you use to slay a dragon, who is menacing damsels.  That doesn't mean it wouldn't be incredibly awesome to slay a dragon with the power of your dick mind you.  The fact it is inspired by Dragonforce proves even more that it is your dick, wether you accept that or not.  Dragonforce is rock and roll, rock and roll is all about the power of the penis.  Accept your phallus, embrace your phallus, and slay the dragon often.

(note, the dragon, being a winged snake who breathes fire may or may not also be a phallic symbol, if so, a giant winged snake that breathes fire is obviously a bigger dick than your sword, but it gets slain, so revel in the power of your pointy little dick.)

OH NO, DOES EATING SPAGHETTI MAKE ME GAYS ?!?!?!
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: JohNyx on October 14, 2009, 03:13:36 AM

OH NO, DOES EATING SPAGHETTI MAKE ME GAYS ?!?!?!

YES, AND IF IT'S LINGUINI, YOU MAY AS WELL START SINGING SHOW TUNES.

The Wizard

Wow. This is pretty much why I tried to escape from the phallic symbolism. Damn you, Babylon...
Insanity we trust.

The Johnny

I find it disturbing, that the most appropiate pic i found is "Little Johnny's... (etc.)"

I guess ill take this as a premonition/destiny.
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: JohNyx on October 14, 2009, 03:57:31 AM

I find it disturbing, that the most appropiate pic i found is "Little Johnny's... (etc.)"

I guess ill take this as a premonition/destiny.

Yeah, you're pretty much fucked.