News:

Several times a month, I will be in a store aisle reaching for something and feel a hand going up the inside of my thigh. When I turn around to find myself alone with a woman, and ask her if she would prefer me to hold still so she can get a better feel for the situation, oftentimes she will act "shocked" claiming nothing had happened, it must be somebody else...

Main Menu

HOLY SHIT!BREAKING:MAN TRAVELS BACK IN TIME AND TEARS OFF ADOLPH HITLER'S HEAD!!

Started by Shibboleet The Annihilator, July 05, 2008, 11:25:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adjective Noun

Idem

Dysnomia

It's all fun and games, till someone gets herpes.

http://cdn.smosh.com/smosh-pit/122010/mow-the-lawn.gif

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

nostalgicBadger

OH, it's a WAX Hitler. well that makes more sense. And here I was all concerned about the myriad of paradoxes that would inevitably arise from someone going back in time and killing the real Hitler. Wax Hitler makes much more sense.
meh.

BADGE OF HONOR

The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

Requia ☣

Inflatable dolls are not recognized flotation devices.

Shibboleet The Annihilator

Quote from: nostalgicBadger on July 06, 2008, 03:00:41 AM
OH, it's a WAX Hitler. well that makes more sense. And here I was all concerned about the myriad of paradoxes that would inevitably arise from someone going back in time and killing the real Hitler. Wax Hitler makes much more sense.

No.

Get the fuck out of my internets.

nostalgicBadger

meh.

Sir Squid Diddimus

my jewish friend and i laughed about this pretty hard.
they should leave it like that

I have Jewfam, they lol'd too.

If I was this guy, I would've stepped on the head too.

IAW leaving it as it is provided they step on the head.

BADGE OF HONOR

No they should build another head and put the ripped off head on the desk so he's staring at his own decapitation that would be awesome.
The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".