News:

"We don't make the apocalypse, we make the apocalypse better."

Main Menu

what the fuck is up with the taboo on 'swear words'

Started by Slarti, March 19, 2004, 01:38:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Den Sorte Dragen

Quote from: Hotsuma
I'm more afraid that a dragon will burst out of the ground...

Me?  :shock:  bursting out? of the ground? (does this mean I was burried alive?)
negative....negative.....negative................;type O negative................negative............;negative

chaosgraves:agentoferis

Constitution?!?!? Isn't that a D&D stat.

Malaul

Quote from: Wenchmaster K

In the words of Foamy, fuck that shit!
::applaudes::
Coito ergo sum
O! Plus! Perge! Aio! Hui! Hem!
"You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy,the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named Bush, Dick, and Colon.  --Comedian Chris Rock

Den Sorte Dragen

Quote from: chaosgraves:agentoferisy'all just a bunch of muppet heads

we are discordians remember , you´re really pushing the cleansing-enveloppe
negative....negative.....negative................;type O negative................negative............;negative

Quote from: Den Sorte Dragen

wow cause I called you all muppet heads... never would of gotten that reaction by calling you assholes...

don't see swear words as taboo, I just realize that actual creative use of the language can get a better reaction.

Den Sorte Dragen

Quote from: chaosgraves:agentoferis
Quote from: Den Sorte Dragen

wow cause I called you all muppet heads... never would of gotten that reaction by calling you assholes...

don't see swear words as taboo, I just realize that actual creative use of the language can get a better reaction.

why don´t you go cleanse yourself...

or

cleanse you!

Den Sorte Dragen

Quote from: chaosgraves:agentoferisSLACK OFF!!!

????

cleanshole

Den Sorte Dragen

Den Sorte Dragen

Quote from: chaosgraves:agentoferisnow you sound like the pharisees.

stone him! Thou shalt be cleansed by stones!

"allright, who threw that stone?"

"She, she....HE, HE"

"are there any women here?"

My Levi's stone washed jeans just took on some great meaning for me...

I'll let you know If thats a good or bad thing at a future time of my determination.

Den Sorte Dragen

Quote from: chaosgraves:agentoferisMy Levi's stone washed jeans just took on some great meaning for me...

I'll let you know If thats a good or bad thing at a future time of my determination.

being stoned has a different meaning in Muslim-fundamentalist countries than in the other parts of the world