PD.com: The combined word for "horror" and "mirth"

Main Menu

Peppery Chicken Boobs

Started by Suu, July 08, 2008, 02:59:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: LMNO on July 18, 2008, 04:09:41 PM
[Kick it up a notch with a disgusting joke about The Essence of Emeril.]

Last time I was at Fred Meyer they had a clearance rack full of "Emeril's Essence". Needless to say, I could not resist buying some.

I also got a bottle of "Soul Seasoning" at the fabric store. Why did the fabric store have soul seasoning? I do not know. But I bought it anyway.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

LMNO

As a show host, I hate Emeril with a passion.

As a dry-goods supplier, you can find better spices.

But from my experiences at NOLA, that motherfucker sure knows how to cook.

Suu

*still wants to get her brother on a Throw-Down with Bobby Flay*
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Sir Squid Diddimus

I'd like a "duke-it-out" throwdown with Flay.
just cause.

BADGE OF HONOR

Flay is a gigantic carroty jerkface.
The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

AFK

Well, he lost last night's Battle Zucchini.  Also, I wish I'd been one of the judges, some of those dishes looked really yummy. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Sir Squid Diddimus

Lol, mastic tastes like sap.

Voodoo

Quote from: Squiddy on July 19, 2008, 05:52:20 AM
I'd like a "duke-it-out" throwdown with Flay.
just cause.

when my wife first told me there was a show called "throwdown" with bobby, I said I'd whip his punk ass.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

AFK

Quote from: Nigel on July 22, 2008, 08:21:58 PM
Quote from: Squiddy on July 22, 2008, 03:49:27 AM

LOLwut?

Something the challenger made on the last ep of Iron Chef America.  Not exactly sure what it is but it appeared to be some form of candy or confection.  She worked it on a cold marble slab ( :fap: ) and then put it on a spoon which was then placed in a glass of ice water.  Some of the more advanced culinary minds may have more info on it. 

Suu

I actually want to get my bro on Throwdown just to lower his fucking ego, to be honest. He turns down jobs left and right because they "won't pay him enough".

Listen kid, you dropped out of high school, never got a GED, and started working in restaurants washing fucking dishes while you learned to fillet fish at a market up the road...STFU. Yeah, he'll go back to the Derby Club in the fall, but until then he needs something for the summer, and my parents hate supporting him.

He always bitches about Bobby Flay, and yeah, I know he's a douche, but considering he started from pretty much the same way my brother did, I think it'd be a nice pop in the face like, "THIS is what you can do instead of bumming off of your parents and fishing your summer away. Get the experience and get the respect enough to call yourself a chef, and then move up in the world!"

Also, I've eaten at Mesa in NYC.  :fap: I don't know if Flay was on staff that night but HOLY SHIT WAS IT AWESOME.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Sir Squid Diddimus

Quote from: What's-His-Name? on July 23, 2008, 01:02:07 PM
Quote from: Nigel on July 22, 2008, 08:21:58 PM
Quote from: Squiddy on July 22, 2008, 03:49:27 AM

LOLwut?

Something the challenger made on the last ep of Iron Chef America.  Not exactly sure what it is but it appeared to be some form of candy or confection.  She worked it on a cold marble slab ( :fap: ) and then put it on a spoon which was then placed in a glass of ice water.  Some of the more advanced culinary minds may have more info on it. 

Alton also made a really bad haiku at the end of the show and that was the last line

AFK

I like Alton, Food Network needs to give him more shows.  I like a guy who can cook AND who has a sense of humor.   

Voodoo

Sir Squid Diddimus

Quote from: Rev. Voodoo on July 23, 2008, 06:01:47 PM
I like his hand puppets

i almost cried laughing the first time i saw his yeast puppets.

his show is awesome cause it's nerdy.

lol, foodnerd