News:

PD may suddenly accelerate to dangerous speeds.  If PD splits open, do not look directly at resulting goo.  PD is still legal in 14 states.

Main Menu

Is this What you Want?

Started by Thurnez Isa, July 10, 2008, 01:11:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thurnez Isa

So is this what you want….
- Being controlled by primitive tribalism gift-wrapped with democracy and freedom, and other applause given words no one really cares about
- Being assaulted by rattles and noise, callings and screams
- Losing attention to under-grown kids shaven down by their pathetic attempts at image reproduction and personality disorders
- Having nothing for entertainment but political pundits, religious icons, and popularity shows
- Having God grown more powerful in his disembowelment
- Replacing the world with archaic imagery and smoked up scripture
- Everything buried within clichés, lies and dead words
Because here everything is severe, and judged. What is really sacred to humans (individual security, tribalism, hate and group mentality) is given voice, but under the hypocrisy of freedom, respect and democracy. Apparently that is what is wanted though… that is what is truly sacred…. This is the century of your making… and that is what you really want.

Through me the way to the city of woe, Through me the way to everlasting pain, Through me the way among the lost.
Justice moved my maker on high.
Divine power made me, Wisdom supreme, and Primal love.
Before me nothing was but things eternal, and eternal I endure.
Abandon all hope, you who enter here.

Dante

BootyBay

:mittens:
I wanna give everybody mittens, but I really liked this one.
There are two kinds of people in this world.. Winners and losers.. I think we know which kind you are.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Thurnez Isa

Through me the way to the city of woe, Through me the way to everlasting pain, Through me the way among the lost.
Justice moved my maker on high.
Divine power made me, Wisdom supreme, and Primal love.
Before me nothing was but things eternal, and eternal I endure.
Abandon all hope, you who enter here.

Dante

Dysnomia

It's all fun and games, till someone gets herpes.

http://cdn.smosh.com/smosh-pit/122010/mow-the-lawn.gif

Adios

Cramulus