News:

And if you've misplaced your penis, never fear. This forum is full of dicks.

Main Menu

Oh No You Fucking Don't!!!

Started by AFK, June 20, 2008, 03:05:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

Quote from: Reverend Whats His Name on July 09, 2008, 06:41:02 PM
Speaking of ANWAR...

Sean Hannity and Karl Rove were talking about that one night on Fox Noise.

They were suggesting that having pipelines in ANWAR will actually be good for the Caribou who live there.  Because it will create extra warmth and will be a place they can come and hang out.   :roll:

Oh, and to the speculators, I heard someone testifying before Congress about this issue.  I think he was an economist/professor.  Anyway, he said that basically if we don't fix what's going on with speculators, who are allowed to run amok due to the Enron loophole, they'll do the exact same thing with alternative energy sources.  So it isn't the actual supply of energy that's causing us problems, it's the stuffed suits who manipulate the futures market to create scarcity that will most likely never exist. 

FOOKIN TROOF!

- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson

TheLastLump

Quote from: The Littlest Ubermensch on July 08, 2008, 05:13:34 AM
:patiently awaits another hemp + LastLump inspired shitstorm:

XD Apparently you didn't get the sarcasmicacity of my post.

Just because hemp is an awesome product doesn't mean making it legal would change anything.
"It's a dog-eat-dog world, Jesus, please holla back..." -The Game

doughboy359: Don't be angry cause you're a heretical pagan, we'll still accept you if you convert. Doughboy, on being a Catholic.

Triple Zero

Quote from: TheLastLump on July 08, 2008, 04:23:19 AMIndustrial non-drug hemp creates lots more oxygen per acre than an acre of trees.

still waiting for a citation on that.

and even if it's true, what's your plan? to make any difference in global oxygen production, you'd need to plant hemp-fields the size of the rainforests.

which is a stupendously bad idea, it would give you no end of trouble for its immense lack of biodiversity and would be wiped out with the first disease that hits it.

QuoteSomething something something, hole in ozone layer = fixed.

the hole in the ozone layer has what to do with oxygen production, again?
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

LMNO

BECUZ OZON IZ THREE OCKSEEGEN MOLECYULZ!
   \
:mullet: