News:

PD.com: We'll make you an offer you can't understand.

Main Menu

the ultimate hipocrisy in a post (an apt 5oth)

Started by bones, July 12, 2008, 10:09:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bones

stop it immediately  :argh!:

just shut up you beautiful bastards

this board is great because its inhabitants are great people, all of you. you have found the one truth and i love you for it, . every piece of chaos we can bring the world will be fun and good for all.

we need it less than the others do. stop arguing with each other for the sweet merciful love of fuck and find where we agree, even if it's just in twos or threes at a time. it's those mindless blackiron imprisoned outside of this place we need to fuck with, don't waste your time turning apple-talk into a reality tv show (with infinitely more personality, of course, but there it is). get o:mf and spread that shit! be spontaneous with your chaos everywhere you go!

we should all shit hate at anything as we see fit, but ignore hateshit against us or anything we agree with. these strange times put us all within everyone's reach so we'd better grow a thick skin cuz a fuckload of people hate everything you do and love.

too much of our time is spent testing the waters around each other: starting a topic with little more than a link inside just to see what wacky things the discordians will say about some typical news story, for example. preaching to the converted can be a trial for preaching to the outsiders, and can inspire and help the rest of us preach too, but it's still nothing on spending your time working on that nightmare outside.
you are a discordian! for the lulz is one thing, but there's a bit too much unconstructive waffle and bullshit here.

enough with the "if you come up with good ideas, you'll have to do all the legwork" type attitude. I really want into some discordian projects, but admit i haven't done anything of real value as of yet, but it takes no sense to see that you've all got spare time on your hands. give your time to eris, you know it'll be more fun than the christians are having.

mainly just SWEET MERCIFUL FUCK, stop getting offended, stop trying to prove anything. we all have our beliefs and they're all true, but someone else goes a different way, go fuck with the infidel society outside. get angry at their stupid bullshit, not each others'.

we could even try not to lose anyone. RAISE the dime-a-dozen babies like they were our own. raise an army. THAT may make the 50 post rule worthwhile.

don't just point out flaws, present alternatives!

or fuck me sideways...

what an idiot n00b lines himself up in perfect timing for a brutal flaming by all for telling the discords how to be really real discords? oh dear lord shit... :x

:D
filmmusic

Adios

I never fuck anybody sideways and I don't believe in anything.

bones

filmmusic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Payne

:x

NOW I know what I've been doing wrong all this time!

bones

Quote from: Cainad on July 12, 2008, 11:59:03 PM
Needs more inflammatory remarks.

if this is all the reactions i get then clearly it needs to be more inflammatory. or not. i'd rather (in future) just try to behave the way i wished others would than whinge at them for behaving differently. the hypocrisy was fun anyway.

i just hope this place can continue to grow and avoid falling to the shit because of arguements. so far this thread has me optimistic about us getting along, but unimpressed with our self-righteousness. maybe now is just a sombre time?

RIP Cain, come back with renewed inspiration and faith in us one day please. kthx
filmmusic

BADGE OF HONOR

The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Rumckle

but without the lulz it is all just :x

if you ignore the mirth side of horrormirth it is all too depressing
It's not trolling, it's just satire.

Triple Zero

Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

bones

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on July 13, 2008, 09:24:20 AM
DISCORDIANS!  STOP ARGUING!   :lulz:

(not directed at roger or anyone else in particular, just the whole board)

no, no. have your beliefs and disagreements and make your perspective clear. if someone acts a way you dont like let them know, insult them sure, just dont throw tantrums if they refuse to change on your command, or if they insult you back.. what the fuck does it matter? if you don't like it, you'd better go hide in a small box because everyone hates something about you and if given cause would gladly make your life miserable for it.

yes, stop wasting your time on petty quibbles and pet peeves and fucking change the world already, you retarded bastards! you've got all the wisdom you need now.
there is no fucking power on earth greater than a group of humans intent on a cause. we created every machine that we constantly moan is controlling us. we built every prison that we're locked into. the tools we used to create we can use to liberate. ourselves, and anyone else we see fit to. we can enslave anyone, and hold sway over masses.

dont you want to pwn this shit? might as well use whatever years we have to leave the biggest fucking impact a mortal being can, right?

i mean sure, it's as valid as anything to want nothing more than teh lulz because you feel you have no power in the world, and everyone can do with some lail every now and then, but there's enough here to keep us all dosile for the rest of our lives.... don't you want to raise hell? I know you do, every other thread is about some fucked up thing in the world most of us are outraged by, but we bitch to each other while the evangelists preach to the masses! we are so much smarter than them. we could convince them of anything if we started with a simple decision of where to start.

don't you want to raise hell?

(i think i'm probably almost all done now mit the hypocrisy... but ill see how future replies grab me)
filmmusic

Dysnomia

Quote from: bones on July 12, 2008, 10:09:42 PM

you are a discordian!

no I'm not

Quoteor fuck me sideways...

ok you bring the lube, I'll bring the strap on and we'll call it a date!   :D
It's all fun and games, till someone gets herpes.

http://cdn.smosh.com/smosh-pit/122010/mow-the-lawn.gif

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Rumckle on July 13, 2008, 03:05:39 PM
but without the lulz it is all just :x

if you ignore the mirth side of horrormirth it is all too depressing

There are no "sides" to Horrormirth™.  The horror and the mirth are the same thing.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.