News:

Christians *have* to sin.
If they don't, it's like Christ died for nothing.

Main Menu

Started by Church of What's Happening Now, July 19, 2008, 12:22:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Church of What's Happening Now

Hey everyone,

I am the new guy.

I am the Pompus Maximus the the "Church of What's Happening Now."  Our weekly Black Mass is tomorrow at 8  :evil:

Cainad (dec.)

What about Now?

Also, hi.

Cramulus

Hey Pompus. Welcome to PD. How'd you find this island in the muck?

I met one of your members at a local cafe last night. He told me about this site. I kinda hoping he will recognize me here

Cain

Well that rules me out.  Cafes are my usual haunts for recruits, but I was inside, fapping to pictures of Pam Atlas (goddamn evil women are sexy) so it cant have been me.

Raphaella

Quote from: Cain on July 19, 2008, 04:34:18 PM
Well that rules me out.  Cafes are my usual haunts for recruits, but I was inside, fapping to pictures of Pam Atlas (goddamn evil women are sexy) so it cant have been me.
:lulz:

also: Hello and welcome Pompus Maximus of the Church of What's Happening Now, please to be meeting you! 
The sun shall be turned to darkness and the moon into blood before the coming of the great and terrible OZ

Dysnomia

wasn't me!  I was only at the barn yesterday, after that I was loozery and stayed home.   :sad:
It's all fun and games, till someone gets herpes.

http://cdn.smosh.com/smosh-pit/122010/mow-the-lawn.gif

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Church of What's Happening Now on July 19, 2008, 04:29:19 PM
I met one of your members at a local cafe last night. He told me about this site. I kinda hoping he will recognize me here

What's up, man?
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Hey Good Reverend, not much right now. Going to see The Dark Knight later with my wife. Then later this evening a group of us are going to do a parody ritual. I was partially joking about the Black Mass. We don't do them every week, but we are doing one tonight.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Church of What's Happening Now on July 19, 2008, 07:47:21 PM
Hey Good Reverend, not much right now. Going to see The Dark Knight later with my wife. Then later this evening a group of us are going to do a parody ritual. I was partially joking about the Black Mass. We don't do them every week, but we are doing one tonight.

I can't go.  I hate those little wafers.

Anyway, check your PMs.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Don't worry if you can't come.

Don't worry about the wafers either. We are not going to eat them

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Church of What's Happening Now on July 19, 2008, 11:16:57 PM
Don't worry if you can't come.

Don't worry about the wafers either. We are not going to eat them

I didn't think I'd have to eat them.  I remember the last Black Mass I went to...I had to wear a colostomy bag and special glasses for a month afterward.

Those were the days.

Incidentally, why are you posting everything in the least-trafficked forum, as opposed to Apple Talk?

Cainad (dec.)

Apple Talk has teh e-cholera. People shit themselves to death there.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cainad on July 20, 2008, 08:06:44 PM
Apple Talk has teh e-cholera. People shit themselves to death there.

I know I do.

LMNO

HEY-HEY-HEY-HEY!
   \