News:

MysticWicks endorsement: "I've always, always regarded the Discordians as being people who chose to be Discordians because they can't be arsed to actually do any work to develop a relationship with a specific deity, they were too wishy-washy to choose just one path, and they just want to be a mishmash of everything and not have to work at learning about rituals or traditions or any such thing as that."

Main Menu

Advice Puppy thread

Started by Cain, July 19, 2008, 01:42:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shibboleet The Annihilator

Advice Puppy: I listened to your advice about that girl and she made me drink and have sex with her all night. I didn't get any sleep and now I'm not being productive at work. What do I do now?

By the way, now my breath is amazingly fresh and all of my blankets are neatly folded.

Richter

Advice Puppy, when human asks, why does puppy answer?
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Cain

Cain

Quote from: Iason Ouabache on July 28, 2008, 05:51:00 AM
Dear Advice Puppy,

It's 1 am and my daughter still isn't asleep.  How do I remedy this situation?

Cain

Cain

Quote from: Cainad on July 28, 2008, 06:14:37 PM
Quote from: Pope Dysnomia on July 28, 2008, 06:39:34 AM
Advice puppy, what should I ask you next?

Advice puppy, how mad am I allowed to get that Lizzie took my favorite advice thread gimmick? :argh!:

(Kidding, of course. I know exactly how mad to get.)

Cain

Quote from: ten ton mantis on July 28, 2008, 09:01:48 PM
Advice Puppy: I listened to your advice about that girl and she made me drink and have sex with her all night. I didn't get any sleep and now I'm not being productive at work. What do I do now?

Cain

Pig Wee

Dear Advice Puppy,

I have a boyfriend but he really annoys me. I've been thinking of breaking up with him, but I hear he really likes me, so I'm waiting for an astonishingly redeeming quality to come up, so I don't have to break up with him. Also, There are other guys in the picture, but I haven't done anything with them yet, deciding to wait until the situation with teh boyfrann resolves itself.

So, stay with boyfriend despite annoying factor, or break up with him and fuck other guys' brains out?
Narci/16/male/gay/awesome

Vene

Advice Puppy, how can I suck less?

Voodoo

Advice Puppy: do you want to make more money?

BADGE OF HONOR

Quote from: Pig Wee on July 29, 2008, 01:10:37 AM
Dear Advice Puppy,

I have a boyfriend but he really annoys me. I've been thinking of breaking up with him, but I hear he really likes me, so I'm waiting for an astonishingly redeeming quality to come up, so I don't have to break up with him. Also, There are other guys in the picture, but I haven't done anything with them yet, deciding to wait until the situation with teh boyfrann resolves itself.

So, stay with boyfriend despite annoying factor, or break up with him and fuck other guys' brains out?

Uh...the answer is obvious, but I can't say it or Advice Puppy will wee on me.
The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

Pig Wee

Quote from: Rabid Badger of God on July 29, 2008, 08:29:49 AM
Quote from: Pig Wee on July 29, 2008, 01:10:37 AM
Dear Advice Puppy,

Uh...the answer is obvious, but I can't say it or Advice Puppy will wee on me.

I've already decided, I just want to see the answer come out of a floating puppy head in front a gay pride flag.
Narci/16/male/gay/awesome

PeregrineBF

Dear advice puppy;
Calcium Oxide or Hydrochloric Acid? Organic matter must be disposed of!

Richter

Advice Puppy,

I do not understand it.  Please help.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat