News:

Sometimes I rattle the cage and beat my head uselessly against its bars, but sometimes, I can shake one loose and use it as a dildo.

Main Menu

New Insight!

Started by Church of What's Happening Now, July 20, 2008, 08:28:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BADGE OF HONOR

Quote from: Nigel on July 21, 2008, 06:18:14 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on July 20, 2008, 11:51:13 PM
Quote from: Nigel on July 20, 2008, 04:22:29 PM
I am guessing seventeen.

Restrain your killer ovaries, Nigel.  He seems to be in the 1st phase of waking up, and is still running from one extreme to the other...and that can happen at any age.  Soon enough, he'll realize the hideous truth.

Seventeen isn't a BAD thing, necessarily... I mean, if it weren't illegal... ;)

Damn, lady.  :mittens:
The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

AFK

Quote from: Church of What's Happening Now on July 20, 2008, 08:28:02 AM
We did our black Mass tonight.

Afterwards we were discussing the meaning of life and the topic of Moses and the burning bush came up. We have conclusive proof that the burning bush was a burning Marijuana plant.  After Moses gazed upon the  marijuana plant and its sacred fumes he heard the voice of God coming from the plant, and...

Perhaps he was crazy from the heat? 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

LMNO

Did he have a fifth of anything and a jelley donut?

Dysfunctional Cunt

I have, in my lifetime, smoked my share of the green.  I have never had any inanimate objects speak to me while high on the aforementioned green.

Now acid is a whole nother story, there was this duck..  wait, wrong thread for THAT! :lulz:

Anyway, I don't care why some sheep herder was talking to the bushes.  He was probably bored out of his skull or taking a piss or maybe he ate some cactus, I don't know, don't care and don't understand why it would be brought up here.....

LMNO

From the SSOOKN:

"Syphillitic Enlightenment".

That is all.

[/SSOOKN]

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: LMNO on July 21, 2008, 04:17:55 PM
From the SSOOKN:

That is all.

[/SSOOKN]

Syphilis didn't exist in that part of the world at that time, afaik.

LMNO

ARE YOU CALLING A GRAND MASTER OF THE SEMI-SECRET ORDER OF KABBALISTIC NAVIGATORS A LIAR?

AFK

uh-oh.  another Pariah.   :lol:
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Dysfunctional Cunt

Quote from: LMNO on July 21, 2008, 04:17:55 PM
From the SSOOKN:

That is all.

[/SSOOKN]

:mittens:

I was thinking that, I just didn't know how to put it quite as "nicely" as you did!!!

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Rabid Badger of God on July 21, 2008, 07:36:53 AM
I am guessing seventeen.

Restrain your killer ovaries, Nigel.  He seems to be in the 1st phase of waking up, and is still running from one extreme to the other...and that can happen at any age.  Soon enough, he'll realize the hideous truth.

:thanks:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

LMNO

Quote from: Nigel on July 21, 2008, 11:26:38 PM
Quote from: Rabid Badger of God on July 21, 2008, 07:36:53 AM
I am guessing seventeen.

:thanks:

[Uncle BadTouch]
pedo?
[/Uncle BadTouch]

LMNO
-Goose, Gander, et al

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

:lulz:

Like I said, if it weren't illegal...
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Verbal Mike

So it's not inherently wrong, just illegal? Huh.

;)
Unless stated otherwise, feel free to copy or reproduce any text I post anywhere and any way you like. I will never throw a hissy-fit over it, promise.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

:lol: Not saying I want to change the law... but isn't whether it's wrong dependent on how hot he is? ;)